• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

yankee declines me and booban's offer to play rocket league because he's going to watch tv with the wifey

15 minutes later and he's playing rocket league seasons by himself ;_;
Yes I watched old seasons of survivor while playing rocket league again at bots. If I played with you guys I would need a headset which would take away from conversing with the wife and it would also make it hard to hear what is going on on tv.

Bread

Banned
Yes I watched old seasons of survivor while playing rocket league again at bots. If I played with you guys I would need a headset which would take away from conversing with the wife and it would also make it hard to hear what is going on on tv.
survivor friend!!!! do you pray at the church of malcolm?

manfestival

yo this my GM mode fantasy draft is garbage. How am I supposed to get any of the top players when it keeps putting me to the bottom of the draft! come on nba2k16

Milchjon

The entertainment value of our friends trying to set up a stand-less, mount-less TV on the balcony using only duct tape far exceeded that of the soccer game itself.

Striker

Cleve

CkpjoYMUoAEGiiH.jpg

Milchjon

Happy Saturday

giphy.gif

If Lebron stays in Miami instead, does he win more rings?

To be absolutely fair to Cleveland, unless Lebron went to the Warriors, there was a good shot he doesn't win more rings anywhere.

He's slowed down, he constructed the roster terribly, and Cleveland has never and never will win anything ever, but it isn't his fault that this monster in Golden State just happened to pop up right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy Saturday

giphy.gif

To be absolutely fair to Cleveland, unless Lebron went to the Warriors, there was a good shot he doesn't win more rings anywhere.

He's slowed down, he constructed the roster terribly, and Cleveland has never and never will win anything ever, but it isn't his fault that this monster in Golden State just happened to pop up right now.

He had a pretty good thing going in Miami right? I can't recall why he left in the first place, did they lose a lot of players? I had the impression that he left for Cleveland in order to get the younger players, to repair his image there, and because they gave him the keys to the kingdom.

Even from beyond the grave eznark slanders still my name.
So wait.. You don't live in a double-wide? Ez lied to me? This feels like when I found out about Santa or.. Don't click this DM
wrestling

But anyway.. This is your chance. Show him happiness can exist even in Minnesota.

He had a pretty good thing going in Miami right? I can't recall why he left in the first place, did they lose a lot of players? I had the impression that he left for Cleveland in order to get the younger players, to repair his image there, and because they gave him the keys to the kingdom.

Pretty much all of those reasons.

They could have kept the band together if they wanted for a few more years, but that Miami team had hit its ceiling: which was getting mollywopped by a Spurs team that's even worse than the Warriors are now.

The only advantage (basketball-wise, because there are myriad advantages lifestyle-wise, no disrespect to Cleve but Miami is Miami, there might be 4 cities in the country that it doesn't win the head-to-head with) to staying with the Heat was the fact that Pat Riley is a far better front office exec than Lebron and would have probably found a way to get pieces in the team that mesh better than Iman Shumpert. But like you said, Bron was no longer interested in answering to anyone.

Slo

You are not a child. Man up.

Disappointment is part of life.

Sir, I'll have you know that in my free time I RUN DIRECTLY AT FLAMING DUMPSTER FIRES. I am no coward!

That said good luck and hope you get whatever it is you are applying for.

Thank you sir.

sue if you don't get what you want

bionic will help!

Finally a good use for a lawyer.

Bionic, I need you to preemptively prepare documents for the top 100 or so Graduate Universities in the country. Take your time, it will take weeks for me to collect their rejection letters.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty much all of those reasons.

They could have kept the band together if they wanted for a few more years, but that Miami team had hit its ceiling: which was getting mollywopped by a Spurs team that's even worse than the Warriors are now.

The only advantage (basketball-wise, because there are myriad advantages lifestyle-wise, no disrespect to Cleve but Miami is Miami, there might be 4 cities in the country that it doesn't win the head-to-head with) to staying with the Heat was the fact that Pat Riley is a far better front office exec than Lebron and would have probably found a way to get pieces in the team that mesh better than Iman Shumpert. But like you said, Bron was no longer interested in answering to anyone.

Ah gotcha

Yeah Miami probably could have kept him in check while still attracting great talent. It's one of those basketball cities that attracts talent due to the culture and lifestyle by itself (also no income tax). Cleveland not so much.

bionic77

Lebron made a very smart choice to go to Cleveland.

He just got screwed because an even better team came out of nowhere in GS. But for that he probably has another ring.

Lebron made a very smart choice to go to Cleveland.

He just got screwed because an even better team came out of nowhere in GS. But for that he probably has another ring.

Yep. Miami wasn't beating this GS team.

GM Lebron needs more pieces. Can't wait to see what moves he makes in the offseason.

Top Bottom