• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Alucard

Banned
Some salt and choice quotes from the Caps board.

This is nothing new or unexpected, especially against the Rags, Hens, Hawks, etc. We have to beat both refs and opponent. That's just normal.

Holtby needs to carry a game. He has great numbers, he does this, he does that. He needs to win us a game. That breakaway should have been stopped. Get us a W for ****'s sake. I dont care about your numbers. Get us a win when we need it. He is the Dan Marino of goalies.

I must have imagined all those Pens punches to the face right? Because they didn't get any penalties?

This league is a joke with the refs.

Gotta hand it to the hens for playing such a clean, no penalty game.

#TeamZ will be getting some cindy service in their room tonight.

tasting-the-salt-uyuni.jpg

'Nite.

Silexx

Sens had almost 2,000 seats unfilled tonight. What?!

I don't know if I've said it before, but don't discount the effect of the Phoenix fiasco has had on the attendance throughout the season. There are a lot of public service employees right now who have no idea if they are getting paid from one week to the next, thus they can't be spending frivolously, especially for playoffs tickets.

Quick

Banned
Also, Soc, I redid your avatar really quick (hah) because I didn't like the way yours turned out from when I first cut it. Feel free to use this if you want. lol

NlGcSjk.png

Sens had almost 2,000 seats unfilled tonight. What?!

1 of 2 arenas in the NHL not located in the city. It's actually the biggest pain in the dick getting to the CTC. Imagine an arena located literally in the middle of no where, the only thing around it are car dealerships. Add to that an extremely shit public transportation system.

This would not even be close to a problem if the arena was downtown like literally every other team in the NHL not named Phoenix.

I wonder if Calamari and the rest of Ducks GAF should be saltier after losses instead of being the aw shucks group. I mean, we know it's inevitable to lose to the next Cup champs.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I wonder if Calamari and the rest of Ducks GAF should be saltier after losses instead of being the aw shucks group. I mean, we know it's inevitable to lose to the next Cup champs.

I'm going to physically go up to Edmonton when this is all over and start bashing in Starbucks windows. Then go sleep in my awesome spaceship hotel room and do it again the next day.

hey Kanata isn't so bad

I also really liked OC Transpo when I was there (2008). Call-in bus stop updates! My local service, and even the TTC had nothing close at the time IIRC

Good game, I thought the SNES had the better and more scoring chances, outshot them pretty good, Hank stood on his head. The system adapted to those stretch passes as the game went along or maybe Ceci was less stupid as the game went along.

Impossible. Philoops taught him well.

Socreges

Banned
Also, Soc, I redid your avatar really quick (hah) because I didn't like the way yours turned out from when I first cut it. Feel free to use this if you want. lol

NlGcSjk.png
We don't deserve you, Quick. We are unworthy.

I am happy either way but will respect your wishes.

We'll see if Miller comes back. I may have to switch to a Markstrom avatar soon enough.

Pikma

Banned
We don't deserve you, Quick. We are unworthy.

I am happy either way but will respect your wishes.

We'll see if Miller comes back. I may have to switch to a Markstrom avatar soon enough.
How about a Lehtonen avi? We could make a trade if you want 🤷🏻

Top Bottom