• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2013.5.31 MH4 & AA5 - 8 pm Japan Time, 12 pm BST, 7 am EDT, 4 am PDT

Screenshot2013-05-31at91311PM_zps15d1ae4b.png

Screenshot2013-05-31at91205PM_zpsacafdcd2.png

Nice catch!

Xater

Man western Capcom needs to get this shit out ASAP. I no longer want to lag behind Japan. I need this in my veins this year!

Rize_21

Looks like more a Kushala Daora(rusty type skin,ice environment) than an Alatreon.
That was a great trailer,plus the Gravios is back!I loved the look of his armor(especially the sub specie).

Hattori

Banned
I don't even care if there's no physical release I'm buying AA5 and MH4 is freaking awesome looking cant wait

Can't say it was worth staying/waking up for but I'm quite satisfied with what I saw

Really looking forward to the GS5 demo in June.

Also, MH4 looks really sick in motion, but I didn't hear anything about an eShop release. Or did I miss it? I really don't want the retail version for such a game.

Assault

Okay guys, what's gonna be the best place to order that Black 3ds XL if I live in the UK? Hopefully not Yes/Play-Asia, those places upmark this kinda stuff like crazy

Top Bottom