• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 PS+ Games - BOI, Steamworld Dig, Frozen Syn, Luftrausers, Escape Plan

Danneee

Haha, another month of me not even wasting energy and time putting the free games on my D/L list.

edit: already played Steamworld and I have zero interest in Isaac.

CompC

You guys who are all saying you don't care about any of those, play SteamWorld Dig. It's amazing.

Sintoid

If cross buy great month for Vita
Steamworld Dig, Frozen Synapse, Isaac and Luftrauser are great games (and actually I don't have one :D )

JimPanzer

wow, what a month for vita if luftrausers, frozen synapse and steamworld dig are cross-play

can't wait to play binding of isaac, never played it on PC

FLD

I didn't even know Frozen Synapse Prime was coming out on PS3. I don't expect it's cross-buy? I'd rather get the Vita version but that would be a pretty big fuck you to those that paid 20 bucks for it a month and a half ago.

Otherwise, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth alone makes this a good month. I already own Luftrausers and Escape Plan but I was thinking of double dipping SteamWorld Heist so that's nice. At least, assuming it's cross-buy. Not a PS4 owner yet but I would love to replay it on my Vita.

TalonJH

SteamWorld Dig is pretty amazing and a lot of people dismissed it for Spelunky even though I prefer it in a comparison.

That being said...I'm a little sad that I already own it....I feel like suck an ass for feeling that way.

Isn't Frozen Synapse Prime cross-buy with Vita as well? I like the Vita games.

Binding of Isaac is amazing. It's like a dark and sadistic Zelda where you stick to inside the dungeons. Amazing game and Rebirth is supposed to add alot

damn, i just bought steamworld dig for wii u just a few days ago!! whatevz, will check out binding of isaac for sure. rest of the lineup is kinda meh.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Frozen Synapse's remake/redo portjob must've flopped hard if they're giving it out as a rental a month after launch.

I blame the $20 price point that didn't give you an extra copy to give to a friend PLUS the two(?)-three year dev time.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Another disappointing month, but that was expected.

The past few months have been terrible, and this one is no exception.

Storm360

Nothing for me for yet another month, already played most of these on PC...

Why do I have to be stuck in PS+ for 2 years? Really regretting that stupid choice now.

Compared to November 2013.

PS4
Resogun
Contrast

PS3
Dragons Dogma - Dark Arisen
ibb & obb
Binary Domain

Vita
Soul Sacrifice
Oddworld - Strangers Wrath HD

Lrrr

Sony needs to make deals with publishers fast because PS+ may as well be renamed to the 'free indie games of the month' service.

Piccoro

Cross-save but not cross-buy, I think. :<

vader.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
SteamWorld Dig is pretty amazing and a lot of people dismissed it for Spelunky even though I prefer it in a comparison.

That being said...I'm a little sad that I already own it....I feel like suck an ass for feeling that way.

They're really nothing alike, aside from taking place underground. They're both great.

Top Bottom