• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 PS+ Games - BOI, Steamworld Dig, Frozen Syn, Luftrausers, Escape Plan

Choomp

Banned
Good month. I just bought SteamWorld Dig on 3DS so that's annoying. I want all these games but I don't know if I should download all the ones I want again because I haven't played any of last months yet. Urgh

dugdug

Banned
That's a good lineup. I'll believe it when I see it on my hard drive though.

*cough*Driveclub*cough*

Steamworld Dig is a good game, I enjoyed it on Vita. Binding of Isaac and Frozen Synapse will provide many hours of replayability. November is s good month for PS+!

Is Luftrausers crossbuy for Vita? Or PS3 only?

All you people who keep saying you're going to cancel PS+ because you hate indie games or "PS+ is shit now," can you actually go ahead and cancel it? These threads will be so much happier when they're filled only with people who can appreciate games for being good instead of having large budgets.

Thanks.

mclem

I don't mind indies, as such. I just would rather they didn't keep being ones I already own on other platforms. Still, Rebirth is significantly expanded, so there's that. Is Frozen Synapse Prime expanded over the original too?

Kerned

Banned
Holy shit I just bought Frozen Synapse Prime last week because I figured there would be no chance of it being on PS+ so fast. I've been burned a lot this way lately.

Takao

Banned
Frozen Synapse's remake/redo portjob must've flopped hard if they're giving it out as a rental a month after launch.

I blame the $20 price point that didn't give you an extra copy to give to a friend PLUS the two(?)-three year dev time.

The PS3 port is launching straight to PS+. It's not Cross-Buy with the Vita version, so I doubt that will also be a part of this month's PS+ lineup.

-PXG-

Issac alone redeems the month of November.

I'm so hyped, I took off the 4th. Gonna play Rebirth all day while watching Cobalt tear the game apart on his stream.

TalonJH

Same here. I'll take a game if it's good, doesn't bother me if its "indie" or "AAA". What a stupid distinction sometimes, I swear.

But perhaps it's just me. If the AAA game is worth purchasing, I generally end up buying them where as the same cannot be said for indie titles as there tend to be so many more and in greater variety.

I just prefer to see games that I probably would have missed. It's nice to try something that I probably wouldn't have tried or was at lest not a priority buy.

...But the PS Blog comments must be terrible right now after seeing this.

AmuroChan

Sony needs to make deals with publishers fast because PS+ may as well be renamed to the 'free indie games of the month' service.

No, PS+ is what you pay for to play online, no different than XBL Gold. These free games are just bonuses they give you without raising the price of the subscription.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Me thinking this Is a good month is entirely dependent on how much Cross Buy there is. If there's all cross buy, fantastic! 5-6 Vita games! If not... I don't want to think about it. I was hoping the now retail titles rumors wasn't true mostly cause I didn't want to see the results in this thread. But hey, it's gonna happen.

Cotrip

I'm happy with the PS4 line-up. But no Binding of Isaac for Vita is sad. :(

Edit: Nevermind, it's coming for Vita! Yay! \o\

AmuroChan

All you people who keep saying you're going to cancel PS+ because you hate indie games or "PS+ is shit now," can you actually go ahead and cancel it? These threads will be so much happier when they're filled only with people who can appreciate games for being good instead of having large budgets.

Thanks.

Well said. There were less complaining when PS+ didn't give out free games and was the same price.

mdubs

Banned
I remember the good old days when we got things like Bioshock Infinite, DMC for PS3 and even got games like Zero Escape and Blazblue for Vita. Too bad.

zruben

Banned
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4/Vita)
SteamWorld Dig (PS4/Vita)
Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3/Vita?)
Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
The Hungry Horde (Vita)
Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)

If the cross-buy is true: wow... 6 games for the Vita is insane. Best companion console for PS Plus.

please be true, I only really want Isaac and SteamWord, and I don't own a PS4 yet.

baconcow

Well, a little over a month later and Frozen Synapse is free. This will be the last time I buy an indie game for full price (at $20).

Me thinking this Is a good month is entirely dependent on how much Cross Buy there is. If there's all cross buy, fantastic! 5-6 Vita games! If not... I don't want to think about it. I was hoping the now retail titles rumors wasn't true mostly cause I didn't want to see the results in this thread. But hey, it's gonna happen.

To the best of my knowledge, Hungry Horde is a Vita exclusive, and it appears that Frozen Synapse Prime is not cross-buy. Everything else is PS4/Vita cross-buy, with the exception of Luftrausers which is PS3/Vita cross-buy.

But yeah, five Vita games this month, three PS4 games and two PS3 games.

-PXG-

This is my face...

d6f.jpg

For all those who ain't hyped for Rebirth. Seriously.

Thanks.

This.

Top Bottom