• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 PS+ Games - BOI, Steamworld Dig, Frozen Syn, Luftrausers, Escape Plan

Busty

Banned
I take it that PS Plus EU will have a different line up than this?

Eh, if that was the EU's offering this month I really can't complain. I'm so far behind on my PS+ backlog that I've only just started Tomb Raider and that is nowhere near the top of my 'to do' list.

I have an admission to make. I would prefer indies such as SteamWorld Dig and Isaac on PS Plus over Knack.

Same here. I'll take a game if it's good, doesn't bother me if its "indie" or "AAA". What a stupid distinction sometimes, I swear.

But perhaps it's just me. If the AAA game is worth purchasing, I generally end up buying them where as the same cannot be said for indie titles as there tend to be so many more and in greater variety.

squadr0n

Will Driveclub PS+ edition go up next month lol? Sony should have been extra generous this month with atleast a good retail game along with those awesome indies this month. Still happy with Luftrousers and BOI since I havent tried them yet. Just please release Driveclub soon.

A really, really good lineup. Binding of Isaac is the main Plus game that I've been waiting for since the announcement. And Luftrausers is also cross-buy, so that means more Vita love.

Now comes the indie hatred, the wishes for Knack, and all the other bullshit associated with monthly Plus threads.

-griffy-

Banned
God damn everyone saying "nothing for me" when Binding of Isaac Rebirth is staring them right in the face. Bunch of fools up in here.

both Steamworld Dig and BOI are really, really good games. Luftrausers will be a fun vita game, meh on escape plan and Frozen Synapse could be good if i dont suck at it like i did on the PC.

quest

Not Banned from OT
Sony needs to make deals with publishers fast because PS+ may as well be renamed to the 'free indie games of the month' service.

I don't see that happening since they won't even put their own retail games on the service. Why would anyone else put their retail games on the service for pennies when Sony won't do it.

jacobeid

Banned
Yeah!!! This is an amazing month for me. I never took the plunge on Luftrausers or Steamworld Dig so I get those and the binding of isaac. Good looks this month.

No you didn't.

Binding of Isaac is regularly on sale for under $2. Right now it's on GamersGate for $1.25.

I'd like to add to my Cycle.

Welcome to the PS+ Cycle Of Doom!

End of Month Nears, Discussion About Games
Games Come Out
Disappointment/Elation Commences
People Who Have Played Marquee Game Extol Its Virtues/Why It's Worth It
Anger About Indie Games
Discussion About Steam/Humble Bundle Prices

E-phonk

Banned
PS+ hasn't given me anything decent (that I personally wanted to play) in the last 5-6 months. I think the last game I grabbed from there was hotline miami and puppeteer (I'm PS3 only).

Meh.

EDIT: not EU, so hoping for something different.

I'm hoping for a Christmas or New Years Day release for Driveclub Playstation Plus edition.

No, I'm not actually hoping for that. In fact, I expect it release at an unexpected and quit time for gamers past the point where they care.

Bruno MB

I've been subscribed for over 2 and a half years but this month puts the final nail in the coffin to my PS Minus- subscription.

I haven't heard of any of these aside from Binding of Isaac. Are they all worthwhile?

With the exception of Hungry Horde (which is new) and possibly Escape Plan (controls are a bit meh), all of these are cast-gold crackers. Anyone complaining about these games being bad should have their game consoles removed.

And finally the transformation for PS Plus to 100 % indie games on all systems is complete.

Definitely not renewing once my current 3 month membership is up.

daydream

Banned
I'm pretty sure they've once said it would be cross-buy

vader.jpg

Wait, what? That would fucking suck. I've been looking forward to playing it on my Vita for months knowing it would be on PS+!

I misremembered, sorry guys. It's both PS4 and Vita.

Rejoice!

Sony needs to make deals with publishers fast because PS+ may as well be renamed to the 'free indie games of the month' service.

If we're getting indie games as soon as they're released like Binding of Isaac and Velocity I'm be perfectly okay with that. Velocity was great and I'm looking forward to playing BoI with all the new changes. I wonder if people complaining even bother playing the games or just write them off because they are indie.

Seems good to me. With all the new releases, I'm no to worried. My backlog is bad as it is already.

What retail releases are people expecting? Killzone? Knack? Infamous? I don't think those games will come out for another full year. I'm not expecting any of those to really be there for a while, especially since they are still fresh.

TalonJH

They're really nothing alike, aside from taking place underground. They're both great.

I know, but people like to compare them. If they have to be compared I prefer SteamWorld Dig because It's closer to my gameplay preferences. More of a relaxing game.

Hasney

I'm just not going to bother buying indie games now since I have all these bar Rebirth. May as well just wait no matter the quality to make sure I get the best value from my PS+.

Percy

Banned
That's a solid line up. Been looking forward to BOI for a while now.

Are Frozen Synapse and Luftrausers on PS4 by any chance? Would like to play those but no Vita.

And finally the transformation for PS Plus to 100 % indie games on all systems is complete.

Escape Plan isn't an indie title.

Top Bottom