• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official February 19th Primary/Caucus Thread (OBAMA wins so does McCain but really..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

DopeyFish said:
holllyyy shit at clinton

she just keeps yanking talking points from obama - the whole i have a chance my parents didn't. she's talking about the american dream

omg

Every other line is taken from Obama and it seems to be going over well with the crowd. The quiet delivery works well for her too

Smiles and Cries said:
Her sad story tone makes me sick *shivers*

haha, thats the tone I meant by quiet delivery. I think it will go over well even though I see it as insincere. Either way, she has abandoned it at this point in the speech. Back to the shreak that makes me want to change the channel

Alcander

So I was talking to this girl I used to go to school with who is a obvious racist, and when told that I was an Obama fan, she told me "don't you know he's a sand n***er? a muslim?" I of course said no, he's not, and went on to prove it with multiple sources including snopes (to which she replied "are you going to trust everything you read on the internet" oh the irony). So she responds to all of this with a convincing "Lmao yes he is". I ask for her source, since its obviously so reliable, and she countered with "God is my source". Yeesh...

I wanted to slap her.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
sangreal said:
Every other line is taken from Obama and it seems to be going over well with the crowd. The quiet delivery works well for her too

if obama is talking... i hope he obliterates her

Hootie

Alcander said:
So I was talking to this girl I used to go to school with who is a obvious racist, and when told that I was an Obama fan, she told me "don't you know he's a sand n***er? a muslim?" I of course said no, he's not, and went on to prove it with multiple sources including snopes (to which she replied "are you going to trust everything you read on the internet" oh the irony). So she responds to all of this with a convincing "Lmao yes he is". I ask for her source, since its obviously so reliable, and she countered with "God is my source". Yeesh...

I wanted to slap her.

Dumb bitch.

sangreal

btw, has anyone seen the new Hillary soundbite?

"I'm of, from, and for the middle class"

I swear she looks like she is holding back laughter in the clip. She should be, anyway, since I don't think anyone in the middle class can throw around $5M loans.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Smiles and Cries said:
if Obama is attending he better talk

but she's taking his talking points... :s

she was just talking about making jobs from building solar/wind power sources

WHICH IS WHAT OBAMA WAS SAYING THIS MORNING

uggghhhh

CoolTrick

Banned
she was just talking about making jobs from building solar/wind power sources

Don't get your panties so ruffled up. Realize that they BOTH feel that way. Christ. There's definitely some Clinton stuff lifted from Obama speeches, but, uh, Obama doesn't hold a copyright on thinking there should be jobs created from building new solar/wind power sources.

Zeed

Banned
CoolTrick said:
Don't get your panties so ruffled up. Realize that they BOTH feel that way. Christ. There's definitely some Clinton stuff lifted from Obama speeches, but, uh, Obama doesn't hold a copyright on thinking there should be jobs created from building new solar/wind power sources.
YES WE WILL

(Objectifying post about Hilldog, sorry gaf)

Why does Hillary always wear these monotonous, ugly ass, femsuits? God that blueberry shit is annoying to look at. I hate how female politicians dress...

On a non-image note, Hilldog has resorted to the right wing, republican, "we need the right kind of change" message....it's so obvious that this women should not be our presidnet?

Deku

Banned
I swear Hillary has someone playing with the mic. They switch to a mic next to the crowd when they clap perhaps to enhance the effect of an enthusiastic crowd. You can tell they're doing this because Hillary's voice sounds very distant for a split second after the clapping and she picks up speaking.

When I say I'll stand for you, I'll stand for you
When I say I'll fight for you, I'll Fight for you

and when I say your vote don't count, your vote won't ever count.

See you in Texas

Why does Hillary still think she is more electable then Barack? Every fucking pull shows she is not.....regardless of how many times she says it, she is not more electable.

sangreal

Liara T'Soni said:
Why does Hillary still think she is more electable then Barack? Every fucking pull shows she is not.....regardless of how many times she says it, she is not more electable.

Of course she isn't. Also, why is she giving speeches? I thought she offered solutions, not speeches.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
she is using dolly partons 9-5 as theme music? so she is going to kidnap obama and pretend to be president?

whats next, norma ray quotes?

hilldawg is going to ride the wave of 80s femenist movies all the way to the nom...

sangreal

Smiles and Cries said:
YES YES

OBAMA is going to HAWAII!!!

good man :D
I don't think its true, I don't know where he got that from. Hawaii is a really long flight and Obama has events scheduled in WI on Sunday and events in OH and WI on Monday

Hootie

sangreal said:
I don't think its true, I don't know where he got that from. Hawaii is a really long flight and Obama has events scheduled in WI on Sunday and events in OH and WI on Monday

Whew, finally going to campaign in the big boy states. He needs to gain a LOT of ground in both OH and TX.

numble

grandjedi6 said:
Source? Or did he just say it in the speech. Because that if pretty impressive
He's not talking yet, so I guess there's a source. I don't know what I would think about it--I guess it can work out if he only takes red-eye flights to/from there, otherwise he loses a lot of valuable time.

sangreal said:

bububu but what if he loses Hawaii due to overconfidence?

sangreal

Shiggie said:
SIT DOWN!!:lol :lol

who is that guy??:lol

He really sounded pissed

I guess Gov Doyle is going to announce Obama.

Smiles and Cries said:
bububu but what if he loses Hawaii due to overconfidence?

I, for one, think this is possible.

Although I'm guessing the internal campaign polling has him way up or Clinton or Obama would have gone there.

sangreal

Smiles and Cries said:
wait LT Gov for Hillary and GOV for Obama?

so this guy will introduce Obama?

Yeah

and he just called her Hillary Crinton :lol

The LT Gov attacked Obama which wasn't cool for an intro, but w/e. She got booed

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Mmm Barack time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom