• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

brentech

On the very first night, Bluemax tried to punch his way out of his cell, and successfully broke his cell door and toilet, making a huge mess and inciting a couple other prisoners to smash up their cells.
agui0OE.jpg
The next morning, DCX got caught with a hammer while entering the yard. He was confined to solitary for 6 hours.
Here we can see AT cohersing with 3 other cronies on the bench in the yard. Probably starting some shit.
The calm night before the storm.
Everyone showering off before they spill blood.
And on just the 3rd day the prison looks like it's going to fall. Eznark got in the first fight with a guard, but others got almost to the outer perimeter before being knocked unconscious (along with some guards). MaddenGAF don't fuck around.

This shit still hasn't ended. I might have to rebuild and use more security, lol.

brentech

CB was caught with a knife and drugs. The yard is my only metal detector placement, yet everyone gets caught there...

DJ Bowser

it feels good to play 4 player smash and know that each and every one of us is vastly superior to bowser. i can rest easy knowing that fact
From what I hear, CB is the only person that would give me any trouble, even if I haven't played this iteration of Smash. I'd be more inclined to pick up a Wii U if you guys played it more than once every couple of months.

Also: NIIIIIIIIIGHTZ!

From what I hear, CB is the only person that would give me any trouble, even if I haven't played this iteration of Smash. I'd be more inclined to pick up a Wii U if you guys played it more than once every couple of months.

as far as i know you have won a grand total of 0 games at smash bros wiiU so until further notice you are the worst!

Nightz

Leave me alone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive yet to see bowser good at a game. So im sure he is bad at smash too.

DCX

DCX
DM were able to finish our game and it recorded! It's safe now boys.

Gg DM. Idk if it was because it was a division game but everything seemed to work and work well! Coleman was doing work, I've never seen him break tackles like that.

Prison DCX is no joke!

DCX

DJ Bowser

Should I interpret "leave me alone" as a declining to play Madden response? It felt facetious... I need to know whether I can close this app and be done with the atrocious bro-country Madden soundtrack.

Smokey

I've spent about 2+ hours on Halo 5 and surprise surprise that mf ferny aint no where to be found

fraud mf

Should I interpret "leave me alone" as a declining to play Madden response? It felt facetious... I need to know whether I can close this app and be done with the atrocious bro-country Madden soundtrack.
It means you need to stop asking for him 50 times in a day

DJ Bowser

It means you need to stop asking for him 50 times in a day

I think that was the first time today!

Which is impressive for someone as needy as I!

Edit: As a side note: I put a bell pepper into the crockpot with a pot roast for the first time. Mistake.

DJ Bowser

Bowser don't be so excited to play Madden. You should definitely take the DM approach instead!

I've been sick all week and completely unable to focus on anything productive or worthwhile. Madden and Rocket League have been my only solace. So many backflips.

Jesus christ what a game cb3, i know murray is 99 ovr but i had two guys right there for the stop that was some bullshit, but i cant blame the madden gods too mich, i threw a pick six in the first qtr and still had my shot in ot and blew it, but man, what a shitty way to lose!

Smokey

Flashbacks to 2006 madden bucs came rushing back to me

Jesus christ what a game cb3, i know murray is 99 ovr but i had two guys right there for the stop that was some bullshit, but i cant blame the madden gods too mich, i threw a pick six in the first qtr and still had my shot in ot and blew it, but man, what a shitty way to lose!

what cb is trying to passively aggressive say is he thinks you were a cheap shit

Top Bottom