• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

LJ11

Thanks for the well wishes fellas. Really appreciate it, love playing with you guys, know most of you for almost a decade and its youre all fun to be around.

eznark

Banned
TLBB is a douchy clown but I like playing those games, it means I never have to punt and can run no huddle the entire time.

I just don't want to play two Madden games in one night after being away from Dota for a week.

brentech

Through 3 days, there have been a lot of injuries in the prison, but Ferny is the first to overdose. Through a couple bloodbaths and officer assaults, no one has been giving more time to their sentence...and everyone is still alive!

Aw man my next game was a Rams game too :(

I will go get my ass beaten by CPU Rams in your honor of what likely would have happened

eznark

Banned
Through 3 days, there have been a lot of injuries in the prison, but Ferny is the first to overdose. Through a couple bloodbaths and officer assaults, no one has been giving more time to their sentence...and everyone is still alive!

Soft ass ho

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Am I sensing there might finally be some support for my platform to ban FB Dive?!
Nope, more like DL play being fair and balanced. A victim of a witch hunt.
it's not really that those situations wouldn't call for it, it's that they are almost unstoppable. FB dive can be stopped (as it was!) but you have to go to extremely great lengths to do it and get a little lucky.

with QB sneak... i have literally not seen it stopped once from 1 yard and under, no matter what is called. i'm sure it CAN be stopped somehow (maybe manual DL?) but i have yet to see it be stopped

brentech

Carson Palmers base card in MUT is rated a 78...what a fucking joke

Wellington's Prison Architect dude is thirsting for some alcohol, and Jabee is the first to be upgraded to Max security, wearing the dark orange uniform.

it's not really that those situations wouldn't call for it, it's that they are almost unstoppable. FB dive can be stopped (as it was!) but you have to go to extremely great lengths to do it and get a little lucky.

with QB sneak... i have literally not seen it stopped once from 1 yard and under, no matter what is called. i'm sure it CAN be stopped somehow (maybe manual DL?) but i have yet to see it be stopped

FB can be stopped with most gap based blitzes, but it does require that either the DL eat up the OL and the LBer makes the tackle or the vice versa.

I wonder if 4-3 teams have an easier time stopping it because of this, I dunno. Would be worth testing in practice mode.

I'm not sure about QB sneak though, seems like to prevent moments like the famous Luke Smith Peyton Manning 70 yard QB sneak they just made the animation some forced nonsense.

DJ Bowser

The QB sneak can be stopped with a pinched line. It's still a crap shoot. I've seen it it a couple DC games. I actually had a 4th and inches QB sneak by Scott be "stopped" even though he clearly picked up a yard or two on it.

The refs and Madden Gods rewarded me with HFA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Jesus. Eznark randomly popping up on my twitter timeline because will Smith retweeted him is like an actual nightmare

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Carson Palmers base card in MUT is rated a 78...what a fucking joke

Wellington's Prison Architect dude is thirsting for some alcohol, and Jabee is the first to be upgraded to Max security, wearing the dark orange uniform.

Unbelievably accurate.

Let me know when I shank someone or make DM hold my pocket lining.

Jesus. Eznark randomly popping up on my twitter timeline because will Smith retweeted him is like an actual nightmare

The nightmare world in which you follow Will Smith

brentech

Any news on the MGAF prison?

DCX
Apparently 5 days game time in prison actually equals 1 year served, so everyone is still alive at 1.2 years in.
CB is currently the only minimum security prisoner, even though many others have never had a violation in prison, while has been caught with a weapon and drugs.
Jabee is the only max security prisoner, misconduct of: destruction of property, attacked staff, serious injury, found with weapon.

Right now the only prison wide complaint is laundry, we have none. Everyone is mad that they are in dirty clothes.
I am sad to report that I don't see any gangs forming yet. Apparently this might be due to us all being 'normal' security.

A couple guys have made escape attempts by fighting their way out, but no one has tried digging yet. I don't even have a metal detector going into the cells, only into the yard, which I think I'm going to remove for the fun factor.

DCX

DCX
Apparently 5 days game time in prison actually equals 1 year served, so everyone is still alive at 1.2 years in.
CB is currently the only minimum security prisoner, even though many others have never had a violation in prison, while has been caught with a weapon and drugs.
Jabee is the only max security prisoner, misconduct of: destruction of property, attacked staff, serious injury, found with weapon.

Right now the only prison wide complaint is laundry, we have none. Everyone is mad that they are in dirty clothes.
I am sad to report that I don't see any gangs forming yet. Apparently this might be due to us all being 'normal' security.

A couple guys have made escape attempts by fighting their way out, but no one has tried digging yet. I don't even have a metal detector going into the cells, only into the yard, which I think I'm going to remove for the fun factor.
Lol love it!

DCX

That's just plain stupid.

But my Zeus arcana looked sick this morning. Dude is ripped!

worst arcana
sleeping.gif

brentech

Decided to issue a shakedown. Upsets the prisoners but searches all the cells and the prisoners. Also searches the deliveries for contraband.

I got my first offence: caught with drugs in my cell. Crimson had 3 cell phones in his cell, lol.
I'd love to have known who had the saw or sheers.

Top Bottom