• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Apparently that car combat game on PS Plus might be an ok game? We'll have to try it out. I think its up to 10 players

TLBB is a douchy clown but I like playing those games, it means I never have to punt and can run no huddle the entire time.

I just don't want to play two Madden games in one night after being away from Dota for a week.

I'm starting to think nobody actually watches my games and you all have an inside joke about saying stuff that just gets my feathers rustled.

Just a hunch!

So we still on for some siege tonight? Been to long since I last played and I'm too tired to play dota.

Yes, although right now we're trying to get some pro-AM going. around 9:30 or 10 CT?

What time did birddogman say he can play? 10est?

I can't promise, but I'll probably be up if you still want to play after making the drive. If not, I can play after 9 ct tomorrow night.

The advance is scheduled for 9 PST, right?

TheCrow

also too tired for dotes but R6 sounds fun

crow lets terrorist hunt in 30 till phee is done pretending like he can ball!

I'm in. We'll see who we else can woo to join us.
wink.gif

random league player: man wtf happened there!? that play was garbage
tlbb: yep, he did <insert what the other player did>. i know all about that from madden school. WHY R U SAYING IM A CHEESEBALL!

man I wish I was the shit head you guys want me to be

I would have been undefeated with my monster Draft Champions ranked team instead of going 4-2 with it.

eznark

Banned
Man, far and away the worst game with Brees. He must have given her the old steroid jerk before the game because he airmailed 3 wide open touchdowns. :(

GG birdman

On the plus side my defense was way, way better. Wish I could get some of those no look through the back interceptions though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Odell wants 6 years $84.6M.

Fuck dude.

In terms of real life it is the second richest contract ever for a WR, first was Calvin Johnson at $113M over 7 years, next richest is Julio at $71.25 over 5 years. If it's a flat distro, OBJ will make $14.1 mil per year.

FUCK.

Next season Cruz is scheduled to make $11.1M with declining skills and usage on the team. Welcome to cuts-ville Vic.

Top Bottom