• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MSNBC Feb 26 Democratic Debate Thread of "Bring Obama a pillow!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
giga said:
Hillary62.jpg
:lol

Latest Polls from Texas and Ohio

Left is Clinton, Right is Obama

Texas Rass 2/22 47 44 - Clinton by 3
Texas DA 2/20-21 43 57 - Obama by 14
Texas IVRPolls 2/20 50 45 - Clinton by 5
Texas ABC 2/16-20 48 47 - Clinton by 1
Texas SUSA 2/16-18 50 45 - Clinton by 5
Texas CNN 2/15-17 50 48 - Clinton by 2

Ohio Rass 2/21 48 40 - Clinton by 8
Ohio DA 2/20-21 46 54 - Obama by 8
Ohio ABC 2/16-20 50 43 - Clinton by 7
Ohio SUSA 2/17-18 52 43 - Clinton by 9

Vermont ARG 2/20-21 34 60 - Obama by 26

Rhode Island ARG 2/20-21 52 40 - Clinton by 12

http://www.presidentpolls2008.com/

Note that if Obama loses Texas by less than 7 points, he will gain more delegates
If Clinton wins Ohio by more than 15 points, she will gain a difference in ohio of only 20 delegates

Cheebs

Take DA out of that. It's a online poll. Internet=Obama land.

Also did anyone watch CNN at 6:30? I was on it. I was picked out to be one of the people standing behind Obama at the rally. He shook my hand afterwards and said "how ya' doing man?". It was awesome.

Apparently I was in clear view on CNN while they showed footage of it around then since I was directly behind him. I wish I could have saw it. :(

birdman

Cheebs said:

Also did anyone watch CNN at 6:30? I was on it. I was picked out to be one of the people standing behind Obama at the rally. He shook my hand afterwards and said "how ya' doing man?". It was awesome.

Apparently I was in clear view on CNN while they showed footage of it around then since I was directly behind him. I wish I could have saw it. :(

Is he as awesome in real life?

Triumph

Banned
Cheebs said:
Uh his hand felt like a real hand I guess that means yes
You should tell random white chicks that story and finish it up with "now who wants to lick the hand, bitches?" Pee Dee has to pay to lick, tho.

Cheebs

birdman said:
Well, I really meant the aura that he gives off.
I was basically blind the entire time. CNN has blaring lights on us the whole time I have no clue how Obama can handle it, it was making me dizzy after a while.

Door2Dawn

Banned
artredis1980 said:
Latest Polls from Texas and Ohio

Left is Clinton, Right is Obama

Texas Rass 2/22 47 44 - Clinton by 3
Texas DA 2/20-21 43 57 - Obama by 14
Texas IVRPolls 2/20 50 45 - Clinton by 5
Texas ABC 2/16-20 48 47 - Clinton by 1
Texas SUSA 2/16-18 50 45 - Clinton by 5
Texas CNN 2/15-17 50 48 - Clinton by 2

Ohio Rass 2/21 48 40 - Clinton by 8
Ohio DA 2/20-21 46 54 - Obama by 8
Ohio ABC 2/16-20 50 43 - Clinton by 7
Ohio SUSA 2/17-18 52 43 - Clinton by 9

Vermont ARG 2/20-21 34 60 - Obama by 26

Rhode Island ARG 2/20-21 52 40 - Clinton by 12

http://www.presidentpolls2008.com/

Note that if Obama loses Texas by less than 7 points, he will gain more delegates
If Clinton wins Ohio by more than 15 points, she will gain a difference in ohio of only 20 delegates
That about wraps it up for Obama.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
You know Hillary Clinton's scary when she can make a picture of a cold Natalie Portman unpleasant to the eyes.

KRS7

Is it normal for campaigns to attack the supporters of an opponent? Especially in a primary? Where these voters may be needed in November?

I ask this because the Clinton campaign seems to have decided not only to attack Obama, but to attack his supporters as well. Clinton's lapdog, and my governor, Ted Strickland said that Obama supporters are "following their heart without engaging their head in the process." Even Clinton herself has mocked Obama supporters, and said we need to "wake up." I guess I sleep too much.

I feel like they are insulting my intelligence, and telling me I am too dull to realize that Clinton is the better candidate, and I am so naive I can't see past Obama's speeches. I question the rational behind this attack. Obama's supporters are the same people who will need to vote for Hillary if she pulls off a miracle and gets the nomination. I don't know about other people here, but I don't usually vote for candidates who call me stupid.

Has anyone from Obamas campaign referred to Clinton's supporters as just a bunch of angry old women? I don't think so. And I would be disappointed if his campaign insulted any of Hillary's supporters.

I don't think Obama is perfect. He has flaws. But I have taken the time to study both their records and he strikes me as the better of the two candidates. How exactly does this make me naive? Insulting the supporters of a rival is not good politics, and strikes me as a campaign about to collapse.

Door2Dawn

Banned
KRS7 said:
Is it normal for campaigns to attack the supporters of an opponent? Especially in a primary? Where these voters may be needed in November?

I ask this because the Clinton campaign seems to have decided not only to attack Obama, but to attack his supporters as well. Clinton's lapdog, and my governor, Ted Strickland said that Obama supporters are "following their heart without engaging their head in the process." Even Clinton herself has mocked Obama supporters, and said we need to "wake up." I guess I sleep too much.

I feel like they are insulting my intelligence, and telling me I am too dull to realize that Clinton is the better candidate, and I am so naive I can't see past Obama's speeches. I question the rational behind this attack. Obama's supporters are the same people who will need to vote for Hillary if she pulls off a miracle and gets the nomination. I don't know about other people here, but I don't usually vote for candidates who call me stupid.

Has anyone from Obamas campaign referred to Clinton's supporters as just a bunch of angry old women? I don't think so. And I would be disappointed if his campaign insulted any of Hillary's supporters.

I don't think Obama is perfect. He has flaws. But I have taken the time to study both their records and he strikes me as the better of the two candidates. How exactly does this make me naive? Insulting the supporters of a rival is not good politics, and strikes me as a campaign about to collapse.
Did you see that video with Hillary mocking obama in RI? In the background some of her supporters were holding a flier that said: "Hillary Clinton,the SMART choice" So yeah,I think they insulting the supporters of Obama.I really hope someone calls her out on that.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Door2Dawn said:
Bu..bu..bu..but....the polls...

If the polls are somehow accurate, Hillary still loses by a significant margin. She has to get 70% in these states to win.

Amir0x said:
jesus christ "he was born trash" comment.

Wow.... I'm so angry after watching that you guys have no idea.

I would say he should be ashamed of himself, but scum the likes of that have no shame. He is the epitome of ignorance. I'm still baffled that he went as far to classify Obama's mother being white in a derogatory fashion. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Who the hell is he to believe he has the right to go around calling white people or anyone for that matter trash?

Every single person that is actually sitting or standing behind that clown as he is saying all of this should also be ashamed of themselves. I wouldn't have the stomach to stand there and listen to all of that. I'd be embarrassed to have my face be apart of that video.

That video just fucked up my day. I would very much hope that there are some serious repercussions for what he said. What does he expect? Does he expect the people of that community to sell their souls to Bill Clinton and abandon all independent thought just because he donated money to help their neighborhood? It's one thing to be grateful for what someone has done for you, but another entirely for some nutjob to expect you to owe every ounce of your being to that person solely because of it.

Yea Hilary and her supporters have indeed been mocking Obama supporters. They will end up paying for that in spades if she wins the nomination, but that is very unlikely.

KRS7 said:

Campaigns will do anything to win. Though the Clinton campaign has been run very poorly, as evidenced by these kind of retarded attacks.

Synth_floyd said:
Campaigns will do anything to win. Though the Clinton campaign has been run very poorly, as evidenced by these kind of retarded attacks.

I haven't paid attention nearly as much as I have recently, but has ANYONE ever insulted voters outright like the Clinton campaign has done?

Atrus

Gold Member
I wouldn't pay much attention to this James David Manning of ATLAH. He's just a black version of Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church aka. living garbage.

The opinions of garbage isn't worth any time or consideration.

CowboyAstronaut said:
I haven't paid attention nearly as much as I have recently, but has ANYONE ever insulted voters outright like the Clinton campaign has done?

Yes it's been done many times. Hillary is a bad candidate but if you're looking for evidence that she's evil incarnate then keep digging.

CowboyAstronaut said:
Wow.... I'm so angry after watching that you guys have no idea.

I would say he should be ashamed of himself, but scum the likes of that have no shame. He is the epitome of ignorance. I'm still baffled that he went as far to classify Obama's mother being white in a derogatory fashion. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Who the hell is he to believe he has the right to go around calling white people or anyone for that matter trash?

Every single person that is actually sitting or standing behind that clown as he is saying all of this should also be ashamed of themselves. I wouldn't have the stomach to stand there and listen to all of that. I'd be embarrassed to have my face be apart of that video.

That video just fucked up my day. I would very much hope that there are some serious repercussions for what he said. What does he expect? Does he expect the people of that community to sell their souls to Bill Clinton and abandon all independent thought just because he donated money to help their neighborhood? It's one thing to be grateful for what someone has done for you, but another entirely for some nutjob to expect you to owe every ounce of your being to that person solely because of it.

Yea Hilary and her supporters have indeed been mocking Obama supporters. They will end up paying for that in spades if she wins the nomination, but that is very unlikely.

seriously I don't understand why this guy has a following, http://www.atlah.org/
and his wife looks white or multiracial too I don't understand this ignorance from this guy

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The vitriol in that video went from hilarious to frightening to sad to gut-bustingly hilarious all in the space of 10 minutes. I've never heard of this preacher before, but now I have to see if he has any other videos on the web.

"Mexicans writing your paycheck" :lol Jesus Christ.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Wow. Look out, white people! If Barack wins, we're all coming for you to turn you into WHITE TRASH don't you dare vote for him.

Oh shit, he just name-checked Bill Cosby, it's fucking on now

This guy certainly doesn't skimp with the generalizations, does he?

This channel will be the death of me, there are 39 videos here and I need to go to bed. Decisions.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Cheebs said:

I wish your grammar did not suck.

I had to! It's late! I'm cranky! I'm gonna go masturbate.

bishoptl said:
Wow. Look out, white people! If Barack wins, we're all coming for you to turn you into WHITE TRASH don't you dare vote for him.

Oh shit, he just name-checked Bill Cosby, it's fucking on now

This guy certainly doesn't skimp with the generalizations, does he?

This channel will be the death of me, there are 39 videos here and I need to go to bed. Decisions.

Wait, you are actually black? But you like hockey?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
reilo said:
Wait, you are actually black? But you like hockey?
Bishop looks like a cross between Denzel Washington and Sam Jackson... or so I've been led to believe!

Oh, and he's canadian.

Smiles and Cries said:

There's alot of truth to that, especially as it pertains to the 50+ black group. It took me until the day before Super Tuesday to convince my mother and my aunt that voting for him wasn't necessarily going to get him killed. But I was very concerned when at that recent Texas rally when the Secret Service had the police officers stop doing weapons checks halfway through. I was like... WTF? You guys are there because he's a high risk candidate. Why stop checking weapons...in TEXAS...WHERE KENNEDY WAS KILLED?!

Ripclawe

Banned
http://drudgereport.com/flashoa.htm

oa.jpg

CLINTON STAFFERS CIRCULATE 'DRESSED' OBAMA
Mon Feb 25 2008 06:51:00 ET

With a week to go until the Texas and Ohio primaries, stressed Clinton staffers circulated a photo over the weekend of a "dressed" Barack Obama.

The photo, taken in 2006, shows the Democrat frontrunner fitted as a Somali Elder, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya.

The senator was on a five-country tour of Africa.

"Wouldn't we be seeing this on the cover of every magazine if it were HRC?" questioned one campaign staffer, in an email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT.

In December, the campaign asked one of its volunteer county coordinators in Iowa to step down after the person forwarded an e-mail falsely stating that Barack Obama is a Muslim.

Developing...

bah, so weaksauce. Taking a pic from the National Examiner which was one notch about the Weekly World News is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom