• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox Madden GAF league season 2 INTEREST thread!

FMT does it look like I'll get the Pack?

judging by the amount of people who have the packers on their list... you would be lucky to land them. not one person (besides you) has the packers as their #1 choice. but a lot of #1 choices are going to be off the board when we get to some of these people.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So let me get this straight. If I consistantly have a better record than DCX I will never get to use the only team I actually care to play with? Correct?

So let me get this straight. If I consistantly have a better record than DCX I will never get to use the only team I actually care to play with? Correct?

he could say the samething.

if you want to guarantee yourself a falcons draft, win the superbowl!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Truelize said:

If you have a better record that means you should be able to replicate results with another. The players who do not have an as good record need the better teams so it makes it more of an even competition. What would it look like if Welle Went ahead and took a team like the pats and Eagles? he would win every game.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there are a lot of hardcore fans of teams who didn't get to use their team either

<------, I had to use the chargers. Wasnt all that bad at all. (Besides Keenan McDropell)
And i still wont get to use them next season. Still no biggie

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
for craps sake he had to use the cards! dirt warner!

:lol :lol :lol I never Said thanks to CP from bailing me out of Dirt Warner. You helped me dodge a bullet on that one buddy!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
he could say the samething.

if you want to guarantee yourself a falcons draft, win the superbowl!
Well, i wouldn't use the Falcons season 3 unless i win the SuperBowl. I would maybe go back to the Bills or use another team.

DCX

Rorschach

Having a mobile QB is liberating. I was using Tuiasosopo and even though he's not that fast, it was like a breath of fresh air after having to use the guy with two lead left feet known as Collins. I miss Gannon. :'(

Having Vick must mean a lot of freedom and botch plays saved.

Rorschach said:
Having a mobile QB is liberating. I was using Tuiasosopo and even though he's not that fast, it was like a breath of fresh air after having to use the guy with two lead left feet known as Collins. I miss Gannon. :'(

I miss Gannon too...So...want to give me the Raiders instead??

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rorschach said:

Totally. I feel I'm gonna get sacked a lot while I get used to a new team.

It hurts me inside though that I can't use my Falcons.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:
Totally. I feel I'm gonna get sacked a lot while I get used to a new team.

It hurts me inside though that I can't use my Falcons.

That's such fucking garbage. When are you going to stop spitting out excuses and play?

Top ten teams in sacks allowed? NONE of them have mobile QBs like you do. You are at 18th in a league of 28. Trent Green, Dirt Warner, Peyton Manning, even David Carr with a horrendous O-line were all sacked less than Vick in our season.

People blitz you more? Learn how to beat it. Fifty gave me the greatest compliment I've ever received in madden. He said that he rarely blitzes against me because I will always find the open man. It's easy to adapt.

Coverage sacks? Guess what, if there is that much coverage, even Drew Bledsoe can pick up 7 yards.

Awesome D-Lines? Hold in extra blockers.

You had no shame in bragging about your #1 rated offense in season 4 in Madden 2005. Did they nerf your "skill" when they brought the Falcons back down to Earth? I'm sick of hearing excuses! ;)

That said, if the Giants are on the board when I pick, I will likely take them. 16-0 + super bowl win sounds like fun.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow. I make one little comment and you figure you need to go off. Wow.

I said I THINK dude. That's all.

Just using what I think is a little common sense, that it might take me awhile to remember that I can't rely on Vick's speed to get me outta bad situations. I don't know how that can be taken wrong. Vick's nimble feet saved me from a lot of sacks throughout the season. I still got sacked a lot though cause I was rolling outta the pocket so much at the beginning.

And yeah I had no problem bragging about having the top offense in our last season with 2005, it was nice to have something to brag about. And I don't think it was skill that got me there so much as the Falcons were a better offensive team last year. Dunn was quite a bit better for instance. This year I had to work a lot harder to get comfortable with the offense in the game.

We shall see how things go with season two.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I just played a game with the Packers. They are pretty nice. Favre is much easier to pass with than Vick is.

Mr Bob: Bears?? :lol

B

BigZep

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, so much emotion...This only means people will play harder.

AZ Greg

Truelize said:
I just played a game with the Packers. They are pretty nice. Favre is much easier to pass with than Vick is.

Mr Bob: Bears?? :lol

But don't forget Javon Walker is out for the season and with each downloadable roster the Packers get worse!

:(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AZYUMA86 said:
But don't forget Javon Walker is out for the season and with each downloadable roster the Packers get worse!

:(

Man I don't even know the roster. :lol. They seemed pretty good for me in that one game.

Top Bottom