• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 01/07/10 Matt Hazard | Dark Void Demo

Well, the OP can officially keep "No Lumines/Lumines II on PSN" for the rest of who knows how long. Just saw on Q's twitter that it's not happening.

Someone hold me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I ended up buying the only mini that isn't playable on PS3, so my opinion towards them is forever tainted. Never again, Sony, never again.

Rlan

Rlan said:
Alongside my rant yesterday about DSiWare and WiiWare, today's Most Overlooked Games Of 2009 - The PlayStation Minis

pspminisargh1.jpg

http://www.gamerbytes.com/2010/01/overlooked_games_of_2009_the_p.php

Quote for new page -_-

kassatsu

Banned
jvm said:
Image not coming through for me. :p I assume it's a video capture or camera.

Anyway, not sure what I'd ask. I guess as we hear about games and you get access to them, we'd want to see unfiltered gameplay stuff.

yea most likely will just be doing 5min play previews at first. Possibly down the line some video reviews.

Aru

I just read the Digital Foundry article on PS3 Minis emulation.

It's pretty terrible :/ How can they sell something this bad ?

Hopefully, thanks to software emulation, it should be part of all next-gen PS consoles.

I suppose there isn't a way to purchase the rest of the Pinball Heros tables at discount if you already purchased the Hot Shots and HVB tables.

Maybe SCEA will add more tables next week, such as the Wipeout table spotted in the debut trailer.

yurinka

Aru said:
I just read the Digital Foundry article on PS3 Minis emulation.

It's pretty terrible :/ How can they sell something this bad ?

Hopefully, thanks to software emulation, it should be part of all next-gen PS consoles.
Well, it's Digital Foundry / Eurogamer. Reading it seems this emulation is shit, when it isn't true.

It's like in most of their PS3 vs 360 comparisions, they are clearly biased, focusing always in the PS3 versions weak points.

They already did a 3D gaming feature recently, and instead of analizing new PS3 3D feature, it's focused in LOLZ Avatar game runs slightly better in 360!

GeekyDad

We just unwrapped our PS3 this past Christmas, so I'm not clear about how Sony's store works. Do they give any type of pre-release alerts as to what games will be coming, or is it basically the same a WiiWare where you don't know what's going to be on there until release day?

spats

GeekyDad said:
We just unwrapped our PS3 this past Christmas, so I'm not clear about how Sony's store works. Do they give any type of pre-release alerts as to what games will be coming, or is it basically the same a WiiWare where you don't know what's going to be on there until release day?

The PS blog usually has announcements for bigger releases. Also these threads are a good place to keep an eye on.

GeekyDad said:

A few things like big demos/certain PSN games will get a heads up like on the PS.blog and these threads usually get made a few days in advance with all the info that is known. Of course there are always suprises
disappointments.

yurinka

I got this message in Facebook from the Oficial Spanish Playstation Community about next week (14/01/00) store content:

PS3 Store:

Games
Constructor
Diner Dash
Uno

Demos
Uno

Packs
FIFA 10 - Kits Pack
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table
Magic Orbz Bundle Pack

Guitar Hero
v'Cousins' By Vampire Weekend'
'Holiday' By Vampire Weekend'
'The Kids Don't Stand A Chance' By Vampire Weekend'
Vampire Weekend Track Pack

Rockband
Adam's Song'
'Band On The Run (Live)'
'First Date'
'Grind'
'Heaven Beside You'
'I Miss You'
'Jet (Live)'
'Last Of My Kind'
'Love My Way'
'Rock 'N' Roll High School'
'Sing The Changes (Live)'
'Sister Europe'
'We Die Young'
'Your Decision'
Alice In Chains Pack 02
Blink-182 Pack 02
Paul Mccartney Live In Nyc Pack 01
Rockband Beatles "Within You Without You

Videos
Dao German Tutorial Vid
Vehicle Stunts Mini Documentary

Wallpapers
Dantes Fraud Wallpaper

PSP content available through PS3 / PSP Store/ Media Manager
Games
Constructor
Star Wars Battlefront Ii

Demos
Army Of Two: The 40th Day Psp Demo
Football Manager Handheld 2010 - Demo

kassatsu

Banned
yurinka said:
I got this message in Facebook from the Oficial Spanish Playstation Community about next week (14/01/00) store content:

PS3 Store:

Games
Constructor
Diner Dash
Uno

Demos
Uno

Packs
FIFA 10 - Kits Pack
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table
Magic Orbz Bundle Pack

Guitar Hero
v'Cousins' By Vampire Weekend'
'Holiday' By Vampire Weekend'
'The Kids Don't Stand A Chance' By Vampire Weekend'
Vampire Weekend Track Pack

Rockband
Adam's Song'
'Band On The Run (Live)'
'First Date'
'Grind'
'Heaven Beside You'
'I Miss You'
'Jet (Live)'
'Last Of My Kind'
'Love My Way'
'Rock 'N' Roll High School'
'Sing The Changes (Live)'
'Sister Europe'
'We Die Young'
'Your Decision'
Alice In Chains Pack 02
Blink-182 Pack 02
Paul Mccartney Live In Nyc Pack 01
Rockband Beatles "Within You Without You

Videos
Dao German Tutorial Vid
Vehicle Stunts Mini Documentary

Wallpapers
Dantes Fraud Wallpaper

PSP content available through PS3 / PSP Store/ Media Manager
Games
Constructor
Star Wars Battlefront Ii

Demos
Army Of Two: The 40th Day Psp Demo
Football Manager Handheld 2010 - Demo
What in the hell is constructor. PSOne classic?

Blablurn

reminder said:
Yes, i actually remember that game :lol
Back then i loved it, but it was also really hard i think.

11i3952.jpg

14blzl0.jpg

there are times...where i really hate sony. really. i mean... why? i bought a psp go, guys. i bought almost every triple A PSP Classic so far. it's easy money. why don't you want it? instead you give me this piece of... anyway.

Speevy

Banned
I have the Japanese version, which is English. There's nothing terribly wrong with it, though if you're familiar with the series I'm sure it has advanced far, far beyond what was available in the initial release.

Blablurn

Speevy said:
I have the Japanese version, which is English. There's nothing terribly wrong with it, though if you're familiar with the series I'm sure it has advanced far, far beyond what was available in the initial release.

never played a GG game. but i want a beat em up for my psp go :(

Xater

Blablurn said:

Isn't Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PSN? That's a real PSP title and the newest Guilty Gear Iteration if I am not mistaken.

Aru

Blablurn said:

GG Judgment contains a beat'em all game (more than 15 levels and a dozen of characters), exclusive to the PSP, and GGX2 without its story mode but everything else is there.

I paid 6$ for it on the US Store. It's a lot more expensive in Europe, but still worth the price (15 € or something like that).

lantus said:
Sooo, I found this at my best buy earlier.

img0144zq.jpg

Do you think I can download it if I buy it?

If I remember correctly, one of the original release dates was the 12th. Perhaps this particular Best Buy didn't get the memo. Per the Playstation Blog, it won't be on PSN or UMD until Feb 16th. I'm so ready for it.

With that said, give it a shot (no pun intended).

Darkpen

Banned
hey kassatsu, who's the lady who appears in those famitsu wave videos, particularly the most recent one? She's really cute D:

Top Bottom