• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Launch Thread. "APOCALYPTIC!" says concerned Nuclear Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Don't treat the Vita as a PS3 in your hands. It is the most powerful handheld out there, but it isn't a ps3.

Yeah, I think people need to temper their expectations. UC definitely looks like the best handhled game ever in terms of GFX. Even with jaggies. This is a launch game too.

x3sphere

Uncharted looks good to me...

Jaggies are no worse than what I see in most PS3/360 games these days, at least judging from the clip.

Don't treat the Vita as a PS3 in your hands. It is the most powerful handheld out there, but it isn't a ps3.

Yep, i think that we've been trolled by Naughty Dog and now Uncharted seems ugly if it's not in PS3. It still look better than any PS2 game and probably some PS3 ones...

PSN/general video uploading. Anything you guys want to see?

Screen protector is exactly what you want it to be. Touch feels nice, was easy to put on.

PSN/general video uploading. Anything you guys want to see?

Screen protector is exactly what you want it to be. Touch feels nice, was easy to put on.

Any new about several accounts? Switch to another account with factory reset and go back with another factory reset (take out first your memory card).

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
I don't know how they did it, but the game looks really close to a PS3 game, judging from the stream. Not UC3 level mind you, but then again, what is?

SnowHawk

Woot, just picked up a 3g vita from saty in inage. 16gb memory card, uncharted, katamari, ridge racer and minna no golf. Had both models available

Plus my wife just told me that my father-in-law will pay for it as my Christmas present!

Can you please post the Ridge Racer trophy list.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
WTF. He keeps saying 'sugee' everytime he platforms using the touchscreen.

Edit: giggling like a schoolgirl right there. Then again, I'd be gushing too if I had a freaking vita right now.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Shitty stream caps but hey, better than nothing

capture1tuxzb.png

capture2p8bhr.png

capture3iyzoz.png

capture43xbhe.png

capture5apx3b.png

capture65uzy6.png

Where are our resident gaffers and their own shots!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
A handheld releases with a screenshot capture function and these are the first in-game screens we're getting of Uncharted? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom