• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Launch Thread. "APOCALYPTIC!" says concerned Nuclear Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWolf

Looks fantastic, who gives a crap about a few jaggies when the game looks and moves this good.

Gonna stop watching the stream, I'd rather wait till I get it to see more.

Takao

Banned
They only glow when he touches the screen on them. I believe all the touch is optional in Uncharted.

Justinfan894785665 : this is the Ugliest Fucking Game I've ever seen. Vita is doomed

Takao confirmed.

that's not me man i'm kaz hirai

dallow_bg

nods at old men
just rehosting the pic

FFmJB.jpg

Dragon

Banned
These popup menus really break the immersion!

At least these puzzles are DIFFERENT. They don't seem too involved except as a way to use the touchscreen!

yencid

Ok so something i noticed in Golden abyss. In uncharted in the ps3 where you are aiming from the hip or from the cover once you press the aim button it will land right where you were aiming. In golden abyss it lands to the side. I noticed because of something TTP showed with the infamous playstation move thing. In uncharted 3 the reticle will fall where you were looking in infamous 2 it will fall a bit off the side, thats happening in abbys.

Xenon

It would have been cool if they made the location of this uncharted Japan since the game was being launched over there.

So, I've just read the last 5 or so pages.

Wario got his ass handed to him by Yoshida and is now doing nothing but posting negative crap.

Is that about right?

Curufinwe

So, I've just read the last 5 or so pages.

Wario got his ass handed to him by Yoshida and is now doing nothing but posting negative crap.

Is that about right?

I think the rest of us (including Wario) are enjoying it in a light hearted way, rather than getting bent out of shape like you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom