• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Launch Thread. "APOCALYPTIC!" says concerned Nuclear Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
Hope you didn't wanna buy some digital games for your new vita.

MO2hW.jpg

MightyKAC

So remote play does NOT play every single ps3 game and for now just seems to play everything it used to. BUT what it does play it plays VERY well. Much better/more responsive it seems than before. For example I tested it out on the ps1 version of Warhawk and was able to fly through and complete the first mission pretty easily. It handled well and seemed to have a high refresh rate too. Only problem is I haven't figured out how to use the PS button for the remote play since using the Vita's ps button backs me out of the application. :p

Berksy

So remote play does NOT play every single ps3 game and for now just seems to play everything it used to. BUT what it does play it plays VERY well. Much better/more responsive it seems than before. For example I tested it out on the ps1 version of Warhawk and was able to fly through and complete the first mission pretty easily. It handled well and seemed to have a high refresh rate too. Only problem is I haven't figured out how to use the PS button for the remote play since using the Vita's ps button backs me out of the application. :p

Touch the screen.

Do you have KZ2 to try?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
medhi_san is a gaffer.

More comments from my friend -

On remote play:

Yeah I've got it going - you'll find almost nothing on your list supports it though.
I think I'm starting to understand the release delay for the US - if they'd released it with things this half-baked over there, there would be hell to pay.

On Uncharted:

I wouldn't say it looks like shit - quite heavily aliased, but otherwise nice. The controls are poor though.

Other friends having trouble with PSN, friend requests, and remote play.

Rengoku

Thanks for the info, what kind of flexibility do you have for mapping the remote play controls? such as for L2, R2, L3 & R3?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
uXmVY.jpg

Won't make an unboxing video - twentytwo's was good. :d
Expect some sshots from LoA soon.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Loving this Vita launch. Very nice having this stream.

We are watching here guys. We will comment here if need be. Or make a thread if you want but this is good enough I think.

I really need to know whether Uncharted bad control is due to programing like U3 before patch, or due to vita analog is not good. or if people just need to get used with vita analog first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom