• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB VI: Return of the Fairy (Pokémon E3 Information Summary)

So I can finally get my revenge on Flamin' Leo for those BS victories he got on me in Viewtiful Joe!

New female rival (is she one?) needs longer shorts

Salsa

tumblr_moerf0dkep1rhkn8to1_400.jpg

jesus christ this guy is so bad JESUS YEEZUS

tumblr_moe3nvLawU1rl6p57o4_400.jpg

spewpa is great cause he looks trapped and terrified

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
Out of the new ones I'm impartial on Flabebe. I really like Skrelp, Scatterbug, and Spewpa.

I really dislike Litleo. He looks terrible. I will say this about him though. A fire type Lion Pokemon has a good chance to look really badass in his final evo!

JoeM86

For those who care, these Pokémon are appearing in the anime.

Alexa is going to be travelling with Ash and Co for a bit. She has a Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern

alexabig.jpg
noivern.jpg

Also, Newtwo is appearing in a special episode the week before which leads into the upcoming movie

mewtwosp1.jpg
mewtwosp2.jpg
mewtwosp3.jpg

JoeM86

Lol, sorry I left out a bracket in the quote. Fixed

Also, wow @Ash. The kid must be pushing 30

One year in real life doesn't equate to one year in the anime.

We had a pretty good idea about age and how much time had passed, until the narrator at the start of the BW saga said Ash was still 10, despite the constant referencing to years passing, plus Ash being drawn, written and voiced as slightly more mature

Did the main characters of BW/BW2 ever appear in the anime? Even as cameos?

Nope

The original upload is here. The guy you linked to just re-uploaded it and added video ads.

But yeah, I was wondering about the battle music, and it looks like it's going to be really awesome.
Ah, OK. Changed the link. Thanks. :)
For those who care, these Pokémon are appearing in the anime.

Alexa is going to be travelling with Ash and Co for a bit. She has a Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern

Travelling for a bit? As in, more than one episode?

Alright, calling it. She's in the Decolora Islands for some investigative journalism, and when it's done she'll return to Kalos, bringing Ash along with her for a new league. Ash gets introduced to Alexa's little sister Viola, and Viola decides to go with him, as first gym leaders do. Add in some male character from elsewhere in the game (Tierno would be a decent choice) and we have an anime roster.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
What's funny is that the current game ensemble can also be the anime stars themselves, heh.

who fukken cares since theyre so identical anyways

Not really.

Gary actually becomes a well developed character unlike Green, who remains a shithole after becoming a gym leader.

Keyouta

Ah, OK. Changed the link. Thanks. :)

Travelling for a bit? As in, more than one episode?

Alright, calling it. She's in the Decolora Islands for some investigative journalism, and when it's done she'll return to Kalos, bringing Ash along with her for a new league. Ash gets introduced to Alexa's little sister Viola, and Viola decides to go with him, as first gym leaders do. Add in some male character from elsewhere in the game (Tierno would be a decent choice) and we have an anime roster.

She'll tell Ash of Kalos, then when she leaves and Ash returns to Pallet town, he'll mention Kalos to Oak or whoever who then will tell Ash to go. Or he'll return home and tell everyone he wants to go to Kalos next.

JoeM86

Every time I see this, it's amazing! They really need a Pokemon anime like this. Split into separate teams or something!

The anime IS like this. If you take 5 action packed one minute long scenes spread across an entire saga and put it into a trailer with intense music, then it is EXACTLY like this

Ezalc

Just hope they return Ash to not being a complete idiot when he goes through Kalos. His performance in the Unova league was disgraceful.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Just hope they return Ash to not being a complete idiot when he goes through Kalos. His performance in the Unova league was disgraceful.

Yeah, I really like what they did to him in Hoenn and Sinnoh and it was a shame that he got downgraded in Unova.

The anime IS like this. If you take 5 action packed one minute long scenes spread across an entire saga and put it into a trailer with intense music, then it is EXACTLY like this

Well, minus the shitty cries, at least. The trailer is what I envisioned on Pokemon "voices" - animal grunts that do not say their name.

I've been on Team Fire Starter my entire life, but if Talonflame and Litleo's evolution look better than Fennekin's final form, I joining Team Froakie.

Man that girls hair is like a cross between the bw2's female hair and cinccino .... And strangely I like it

Edit: also didn't ash get to
top 4 and then got story trolled because he faced a guy with a fing darkrai and Latios? I thought that was the biggest bs I've ever seen

Hedge

Wow, apart from that butterfly pokemon
(whose eyes makes it look really really high)
, these new pokemon look absolutely amazing. I'm really happy they're taking a simpler approach to pokemon this time around. :)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
People are hating on Litleo for looking derpy when they have Chespin a.k.a #derpedtothemax in their avatars? wut. Froakie and Litleo it is, just for the haters.

DaBoss

People are hating on Litleo for looking derpy when they have Chespin a.k.a #derpedtothemax in their avatars? wut. Froakie and Litleo it is, just for the haters.

Chespin looks adorable. Forakie looks awkward, but in a good way. I don't hate Litleo, and think it looks derpy which is not a bad thing, but Derpleo sounds like a nice name lol.

The league was awful but his journey and the Frontier matches were top notch I think.

That made me go like WTF. The Battle Frontier made him look insane.

Top Bottom