• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's schedule

November 7, 2016 Oakland, Pennsylvania Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
November 7, 2016 Allendale, Michigan Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
November 7, 2016 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton
November 7, 2016 Raleigh, North Carolina Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
November 7, 2016 Charlotte, North Carolina Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine & Anne Holton
November 7, 2016 Wilmington, North Carolina Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine
November 7, 2016 Fairfax, Virginia Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine & Anne Holton
November 7, 2016 Richmond, Virginia Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine & Anne Holton
November 7, 2016 Ann Arbor, Michigan Get Out the Vote President Barack Obama
November 7, 2016 Durham, New Hampshire Get Out the Vote President Barack Obama
November 7, 2016 Tallahassee, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 7, 2016 St. Petersburg, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 7, 2016 Boulder, Colorado Get Out the Vote Al Gore
November 7, 2016 Jefferson County, Colorado Get Out the Vote Al Gore
November 7, 2016 Charlotte, North Carolina Get Out the Vote Anne Holton

Trump
SARASOTA, FL
RALEIGH, NC
SCRANTON, PA
MANCHESTER, NH
GRAND RAPIDS, MI

Pence
DULUTH, MN
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
ERIE, PA

I spent the 90s listening to people like Rush tell me the Clintons were evil and the spawn of Satan.

This weekend I not only voted for her I donated to her campaign.

so_good.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
I read this thread all the time and never post, but fucking christ, I need somewhere to camp out where "prepared for our facist overlord" and "the apocalypse is now" aren't the only two narratives out there.

Plus side: I'm an urban millennial early voter registered in North Carolina, Very Valuable. Bigly.

Are you my sister? She moved to Raleigh this summer and I kept bugging her to register and vote early, which she did. We're from Utah so it's exciting to be in swing states for once!

To bring up the Obama Supreme Court thing, it's a bad move. But it'd be cool if he was the first person to serve all 3 branches of gov't at their highest offices (assuming you consider Senate > House, which I think is fair). Unless benji knows of an unknown person.

Loudninja

November 7, 2016 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton
Oh god they cant be in one place as once too much awesome

Are you my sister? She moved to Raleigh this summer and I kept bugging her to register and vote early, which she did. We're from Utah so it's exciting to be in swing states for once!
Hey, Utah is a swing state now! You missed out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance for your vote to count here.

After months of arguing and deal-making, I finally got my mom to put in a vote for HRC instead of 3rd-party. Holding out hope it will count and make this state go blue once in my life!

watershed

Banned
I'm really curious what the post-election GOP shop talk is gonna be. They could go with:

1) Our party is fucking backwards and we need to change and change now.
2) Our nominee was flawed and its all his fault, we should never have let that happen.
3) Even with a terrible nominee we still could have won this election, we're gonna be fine next time.

So do the SS get to walk off the job as soon as there's a concession?

I want video of the last guy out the door flipping a bird over their shoulder at Trump.

zero_suit

I'm really curious what the post-election GOP shop talk is gonna be. They could go with:

1) Our party is fucking backwards and we need to change and change now.
2) Our nominee was flawed and its all his fault, we should never have let that happen.
3) Even with a terrible nominee we still could have won this election, we're gonna be fine next time.

Number 2 like always.

They'll blame Trump and pretend like 2016 never happened and then we'll have to do this song and dance "Hillary vs white supremacy" all over again.

Or they'll believe Trump was just too liberal and go harder right.

BSsBrolly

Banned
Hey, Utah is a swing state now! You missed out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance for your vote to count here.

After months of arguing and deal-making, I finally got my mom to put in a vote for HRC instead of 3rd-party. Holding out hope it will count and make this state go blue once in my life!

Nice! I got my sister, her husband, her friend, and my wife all to vote for Hillary here in Utah. Hoping for an upset.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My elderly in-laws voted for a bunch of conservative stuff, but NOT for Trump. They also voted for mass transit and increased minimum wage based on conservative principles.

johnsmith

remember me

Oh I'm still in Utah. I know Trump will probably still win, but anecdotally I'm seeing way more support for McMuffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom