• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

geomon

I really hope they let Tangerine Man have his twitter account back on election night. I want to see that meltdown live and in living color.

Zukkoyaki

Nate posted that Hillary is struggling in the Midwest and partially justified that post by posting an image that shows the 538 model only has Hillary+5 in Minnesota.

There has been one Minnesota poll in the last six weeks, it showed Hillary+8.

Cwn8P0mW8AESDtv.jpg

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html

I don't know if justifying your model by spitting out entirely unverified results from your model is very sensible.
He's also using every garbage poll he could get his hands on and using the adjusted leader results

Slacker

I've been camping all weekend and am even more tired than usual on a Sunday night. When looking for the new thread I saw the NFL thread and assumed it was PoliGAF for some reason. Was really confused trying to figure out what the hell "This. is. the. GPODAWUND" meant in the title.

Absolute radio silence from my conservative friends here in TX now. Any other election there would be signs everywhere and Facebook would be alight with nonsensical posts trying to convince everyone to vote against their interests because abortion. This year I literally see maybe one Trump sign per 500 houses. To be fair I see no Clinton signs either but that may be because we're afraid the Trump guy will go all "second amendment people" on us.

Looking forward to Tuesday night.

kevin1025

Banned
Real talk: The greatest service his campaign staff can do for the continued functioning of our democracy is keep twitter out of the hands of donald trump.

Very true. Hopefully they bleach and hammer them before they're fired.

He shouldn't be allowed to use his anger and hate at his lowest point.

Revolver

Anderson really seemed to be enjoying himself in that Kellyanne interview. Like watching a cat with a ball of yarn. "If everyone jumped off a bridge, it doesn't mean you should too." Lol.

Crocodile

Chris Matthews apparently didn't get the ending of the Black Jeopardy skit. Makes sense why he keeps not understanding why White Working Class and PoC Working Class voters separate into different parties. It's getting to a point if I can't tell if he's being obtuse or what. It's frustrating to watch >_<

Owzers

God. I cant wait for kellanne Conway to disappear.

I can't stand Team Trump, but she'll probably take her talents to another candidate in the midterms/next cycle. Maybe Pence in 2020 so she can talk about the benefits of conversion therapy. Some say it works fine.

Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again

Relax
I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where you vote?