• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

NBC reporters:

CudARQ.png

watershed

Banned
Nevada has been the fun early vote story of this cycle. It's provided both social media coverage and in-depth articles like the Politico one. Reading all the post-election coverage of the Clinton machine is gonna be fun. Almost as fun as reading the inside story of the Trump campaign collapse.

sazzy

Lol, looked at the thread in t_d about the email dump. Desperation is off the charts over there.

This has been going on with every. single. batch. of the Podesta emails. All 30+ of them. They start digging through them immediately.

Its kind of sad.

I'm getting a bottle of Casa Noble Añejo tequila for Tuesday night. If, as anticipated, Hillary wins, that seems like an appropriately celebratory bottle. And if, by some sort of whatever-the-opposite-of-a-miracle-is Trump wins, I can chug a bottle of tequila and figure out which country sounds like a nice change of pace.

Don't let me down swing states!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I can say that even after Comey-gate 2, I wasn't' concerned about Clinton winning.

Still nervous about the Senate though.

They'd need NV but that seems like it's going to happen.
One of the things I've been most perplexed by this whole election was the uncertainty around whether CM would take the Nevada seat. Between the Latino population and the Reid machine, I'm just not sure how it came about.

sazzy

The Unquestionably Impartial and Non-Partisan Wikileaks Responding Directly to the Honorable General Flynn Re: His Concerns About the FBI's Ability to Go Through All 650,000 Emails So Fast

NNW6Fl.png

Vestal

Gold Member
So (knock on wood) say we are at 11pm EST and "We have news".... Who do you think will best deliver that moment?

Keith was emotional in 2008 which I thought was kinda cool.. But I thought Brian Williams had the most impact monologue at 11pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADSRsAyhgxw

Although they will probably give it to Maddow, I think Brian Williams should do it, he just has a great voice and way with words..

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Honestly I don't even understand whatever language Assange speaks. How is development a verb

HylianTom

Banned
So (knock on wood) say we are at 11pm EST and "We have news".... Who do you think will best deliver that moment?

Keith was emotional in 2008 which I thought was kinda cool.. But I thought Brian Williams had the most impact monologue at 11pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADSRsAyhgxw

Although they will probably give it to Maddow, I think Brian Williams should do it, he just has a great voice and way with words..

I bet it'll be Maddow.

And I know that he won't deliver The Call, but Dan Rather was on MSNBC this evening and earlier this week, and I really, really hope he returns on Tuesday night to wax philosophical about the election's consequences after The Call has been made. He is fantastic in big moments.

The Unquestionably Impartial and Non-Partisan Wikileaks Responding Directly to the Honorable General Flynn Re: His Concerns About the FBI's Ability to Go Through All 650,000 Emails So Fast

NNW6Fl.png

Why on earth would it take 3 minutes per email? Most of the ones I've seen are a couple of lines long, at most.

Also doesn't account for redundancy, they could easily run those emails through a filter that takes out the ones they've already seen (which is probably most of them).

Vestal

Gold Member
My wife, sister in laws(x2), and brother in law and myself all puerto rican living in Tampa FL and NPA(we have just kept it that way since we moved here 5 years ago simply due to how we view politics back home and how we voted back home in particular) will be voting Tuesday morning..(Hillary + 5) 1 brother in law will be voting for orange turd.. I TRIED GAF.

NeoXChaos

I bet it'll be Maddow.

And I know that he won't deliver The Call, but Dan Rather was on MSNBC this evening and earlier this week, and I really, really hope he returns on Tuesday night to wax philosophical about the election's consequences after The Call has been made. He is fantastic in big moments.

8 years waiting for this moment. I was a big Hillary 08 fan.

My wife, sister in laws(x2), and brother in law and myself all puerto rican living in Tampa FL and NPA(we have just kept it that way since we moved here 5 years ago simply due to how we view politics back home and how we voted back home in particular) will be voting Tuesday morning..(Hillary + 5) 1 brother in law will be voting for orange turd.. I TRIED GAF.

Are you all voting for Murphy over Rubio?

I don't know if that means Georgia is close, but I do think they think Dems will win the Senate.

One of them is up for re election. He might be seeing some trends he doesn't like.

Senators usually don't break with party on stuff like this. When the GOP was doubling down on not holding a hearing for garland, only portman, ayotte, and the usual suspects in dangerous seats opposed it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Have you considered the secret messages (((globalists))) have encoded in Hillary's emails to Huma?

Tall4Life

Why on earth would it take 3 minutes per email? Most of the ones I've seen are a couple of lines long, at most.

To parse through all the secret language and hidden codewords of course. For example, did you know "risotto" is a Hillary codeword for gay pedophilic sex rings sponsored by Satan's cooking?

It would when you have to look for Secret Hidden Messages within each email!

Tbh I'm just going to chalk it up to the Deplorables not exactly being what you'd call speed readers. They think that everybody else has to sound out the words as they go too!

HTupolev

There can't be anything more damaging than Spirit Cooking, so why bother?
There was one released today that I would have thought had more damage potential than the others. Fox News got so excited about it that they published their story twice. Doesn't seem to have made a very big splash in r/The_Donald, though (maybe they had a moment of self-awareness and realized that they were on a pro-Trump forum?).

BORICUA JAJAJAJA!

No worries on the BiL, there is always one dude fuckin' up a good thing.

Grexeno

One of them is up for re election. He might be seeing some trends he doesn't like.

Senators usually don't break with party on stuff like this. When the GOP was doubling down on not holding a hearing for garland, only portman, ayotte, and the usual suspects in dangerous seats opposed it.
I highly doubt even if Clinton wins Georgia a Republican Senator there will lose. He's probably more afraid of the "drop Garland" switcheroo.

Vestal

Gold Member
Are you all voting for Murphy over Rubio?

Yes.. They basically came to me to make sense of the ballot and all the provisions etc(Son of a politician and a political junkie all my life). We had a little Politics 101 earlier today about it and went over every single candidate and measure on the ballot..

Highlights.
Clinton
Murphy
Prop 1: No
Prop 2: Yes

sazzy

Quick reality check:

The election isn't over yet, everyone still needs to go out and vote.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Dierce

NNW6Fl.png

want to see wikileaks cease to taken seriously by anyone in the media. They have shown their true colors and there is no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom