• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Banned
A mod should probably drop a link to this thread on the last page of old one. I had to *shudder* browse OT Community to find this one.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm really curious what the post-election GOP shop talk is gonna be. They could go with:

1) Our party is fucking backwards and we need to change and change now.
2) Our nominee was flawed and its all his fault, we should never have let that happen.
3) Even with a terrible nominee we still could have won this election, we're gonna be fine next time.

Open up the .pdf for their 2012 postmortem, switch all "2012" for "2016".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
How long until there's an r/The_Donald post about how the liberal media is trying to suppress turnout by spreading rumours that one of the candidates is deceased?

That'd be ironic considering the alt right's entire spiel this election was that hillary was dying.

Grexeno

mark halperin mad

Z2VqJo.png
Game Change really must be mostly the work of the other guy.

Are you my sister? She moved to Raleigh this summer and I kept bugging her to register and vote early, which she did. We're from Utah so it's exciting to be in swing states for once!

I'm from New York! I do live in the suburbs right outside of Raleigh though. I often end up splitting the year between NC and NY so I was registered to vote there, and expected to be there on election day but ended up back in NC a little early, so obviously just changed my registration to vote where it would count a little more instead of sending in an absentee ballot in a solid blue state. It is a little more exciting to be in a swing state, but that factor of "ugh, you picked the asshole" sucks too. Ex: McCrory is my governor.

I cannot imagine how done Anderson Cooper is with this election, but I would kill for the chance to destroy Kellyanne on live TV too.

Diablos

I'm a white dude, I'm not worried about that.

#RealTalk, if they start a CNN sucks chant, I might actually join in.

Well a white dude almost got murdered last night at his NV rally so...

You better act the part. Enjoy temporarily losing your dignity

Bronx-Man

Banned
Two days away until Trump and his followers Kellyanne, Sean Hannity, and Steve Bannon are swallowed in the Dark Dimension, to be tortured by Andrew Breitbart's ghost for all eternity.

Two days away until Trump and his followers Kellyanne, Sean Hannity, and Steve Bannon are swallowed in the Dark Dimension, to be tortured by Andrew Breitbart's ghost for all eternity.

It's going to be real "fun" when Republican candidates are courting Bannon's support in 2019.

Cerium

That's amusing, Asians have to pay the most in the bake sale. Sounds about right for $$ = SAT scores, I'm willing to bet that several Asians are in that group. Keep that in mind, minority doesn't always = vote for Democrats, especially in the South. If the Republicans weren't dump enough to have Trump as their nominee, Hillary would have a much harder fight on her hands.
Asians vote Democrat at a higher rate than Latinos, second only to The Blacks.

New thread

Still fucking pissed at Comey

Yup

"HEY GUYS WE'RE GONNA CHECK EMAILS RELATED TO THE CASE"
Media:CLINTON CASE REOPENED
"Uhm guys...we're really not gonna do anything against Clinton.."
Media: HILLARY PAID OFF COMEY

(not really on that last bit lol, but it was just damned incompetent and a visible political play)

Fat4all

Banned
welp, PoliGaf, I'm not a normal poster here in OT Community, but I'm gonna be binge watching Mad Men and drinking heavily the next few days.

I'll do my best to stay out of political threads, but I'll probably slip in quips if Apollo should show up.

See you guys at the finish line.

DMczaf

RNC now have to deal with 30 years of Obama campaigning.

This is their darkest timeline.

He'll basically be the DNC's Summon

BiggNife

Nate Silver has gotten so much unwarranted shit. I hope he is vindicated in some way

I mean, when he constantly says stuff on twitter like "anyone who doesn't like my model just doesn't want to accept the odds," he's pretty much inviting people to dogpile on him.

I think it's fine to criticize Nate. Though I should be clear criticism and harassment are not the same things, and I'm not condoning the latter.

Tobor

Dead Heat will be back tomorrow. There's a reason they are live until election night. CNN is going back in the unwatched list after the election. Kind of similar to 538

Unless there is more stupid oppo I don't see how they walk this back. The entire AC360 panel(minus shitlord and Kayleigh, of course) just did everything but call the race. It was practically a retrospective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom