• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

McConnell never scheduled a vote, just said that is the intention (aka: Wiggle room!) And that was before McCain's statement. If there was a scheduled vote then that date would have made extensive rounds.

Also if Murkowski was a potential yes we would have heard rumors from far more credible sources than an incoherent Trump rant. And if we're taking his word at face value, he also said there are like 10 nos which no one believes either.

RaidenZR

@nycsouthpaw
Gov. Rick Scott did a bad bad thing.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/22/nursing-home-deaths-deleted-voicemails/amp/ …
DKagGYVX0AAhiL1.jpg

Fucking monster.

It takes work to be this fucking evil.

Teggy

I’m no fan of rick Scott but I still don’t understand why they didn’t roll their patients across the street to the hospital.

Kusagari

I actually thought Voldemort had a done somewhat decent job preparing for Irma.

Of course he had to piss away any of that good will.

kess

I see the latest right wing outrage is that Scheme Lord Chuck "Scheme" Schumer told Jimmy Kimmel what to say

Chuck rules all

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Tonight on Fox News: Known Thug Lebron James appears to call PRESIDENT TRUMP a bum! See reaction from Tucker Carlson LIVE.

He does that to mirror the mouth-breathers who believe his practiced act in a show of "solidarity" with his viewers.

It's a thing to look for.

I see the latest right wing outrage is that Scheme Lord Chuck "Scheme" Schumer told Jimmy Kimmel what to say

Chuck rules all

"Hate them cuz they're smart! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!"

Ogodei

I think it's not about saying the Crime Bill was a good idea, more that it's hard to blame people who voted for it 20 years ago too much because violent crime was a huge problem.

Just like Democrats who supported traditional marriage before 2010 or so. Different times back then.

kirblar

I think it's not about saying the Crime Bill was a good idea, more that it's hard to blame people who voted for it 20 years ago too much because violent crime was a huge problem.

Just like Democrats who supported traditional marriage before 2010 or so. Different times back then.
There was a very real problem and people were desperate for a solution. The bill was understandable. It was clearly a mistake, but they didn't have the ability to see the future!

In both cases things changed rapidly- just in the former case it was environmental while the other one was public opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom