• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
@nycsouthpaw
Gov. Rick Scott did a bad bad thing.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/22/nursing-home-deaths-deleted-voicemails/amp/ …
DKagGYVX0AAhiL1.jpg

Fucking monster.
What were they left on. There are ways of recovering deleted voicemails.

He annoyingly capitalises Random Words.

The sterling grammarians on GAF say, "What's literally Wrong with that? Myself and my Friends do it too."

Never use myself, a reflexive pronoun, as the subject of a sentence.

Stop hypercorrecting and being afraid to use "me." He gave the dog to my sister and ME, not "my sister and I."

#Autodidact2020

#NastyPrescriptivist

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
in addition to time starting on the y-axis being intrinsically bad, moving downwards as time progresses makes no sense

it's a bad chart

It makes sense if you're scrolling down, you'll naturally go from beginning to end in that way. The chart seems to have been designed specifically for their web page, and likely mobile.

Teggy

So the government is now dictating behavior requirements for employment of private organizations? Fuck that noise.

Also

CHAPEL HILL
North Carolina's 2017 national championship men's basketball team will not visit the White House, a team spokesman said on Saturday, though the Tar Heels were invited to visit, as is the custom for teams that win college men's basketball and football national championships.

Whether UNC would visit President Donald Trump's White House, if the Tar Heels won, became a topic of interest during the Final Four. Before UNC's national champioship victory against Gonzaga, coach Roy Williams said he'd answer whether UNC would visit after the championship game, if his team won.

"Congratulations on your victory. You're cordially invited to the White House"

"No thanks"

"You overpaid piece of shit, UNINVITED. I invite you AGAIN and now you're UNINVITED!"

Fox news: "I couldn't be more proud of how Presidential Trump is."

Shaun King saying that 40 players are going to take a knee tomorrow at least. In a perfect world, it would be all of them (minus the shitty Patriots)

That chart is doing that for the same reason xkcd did with their climate change comic. It's easier to read and update for a long time scale that an image that you'd have to zoom on.

The way Trump is tweeting today indicates someone might have gotten their house raided or he's sitting on his ass at home watching fox news all day by himself. Kelly seems to have lost control.

Zolo

The way Trump is tweeting today indicates someone might have gotten their house raided or he's sitting on his ass at home watching fox news all day by himself. Kelly seems to have lost control.

For what it's worth, I think Kelly himself flat out stated that it's more about trying to minimize damage than any real control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom