• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Powerball jackpot climbs to $700,000,000 for Wednesday’s drawing

Been waiting for this moment for a while where I could implement the formula I have been working on for about 3 years now. I spent $3800 on tickets for this jackpot. I know I will make my money back and then some and using the formula have raised my odds greatly at winning the jackpot. Good luck, guys! 🕶

Ashodin

Been waiting for this moment for a while where I could implement the formula I have been working on for about 3 years now. I spent $3800 on tickets for this jackpot. I know I will make my money back and then some and using the formula have raised my odds greatly at winning the jackpot. Good luck, guys! 🕶
👀

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Do you live in a closet at a private school for super smart people?

Could you throw a football over those mountains if only coach had put you in?

Dali

This thread is all the altruism. I love it.

Too bad none of us will win :(
I don't know about paying off student loans but I'd start a scholarship called the "goku would beat up superman scholarship" and give a full ride to 5 students with the best essay each year.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration

same, I've got a system

Thaedolus

I've already thought out the different family trust funds I'd set up if I win, but fuck it:

If I win, I'll start the Evilore Education Fund for GAFers Who Can't Reed Gud.

Trace

Banned

I expect a trip to Japan when you win.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

The D.E.N.N.I.S. system doesn't work for winning the lotto.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

But can you prove the existence of god with your formula?

Jarrod38

If I win I'm going to help produce a movie make my money back and ask for a percentage of the box office results and DVD sales.

UrokeJoe

Haha, I was already onto this, check your math it's $4800.

I don't remember, is this higher than the last time there was lotto hysteria like a year or two back?

I think in total I spent about $40-$50 on tickets that time and I won like $20 back but I don't think I ever collected, just couldn't muster up the fucks after seeing the winner last time lmao.

Good luck to you as well :)

Can I be your Robin? I am really scrappy.

Fair enough.

I don't remember, is this higher than the last time there was lotto hysteria like a year or two back?

I think in total I spent about $40-$50 on tickets that time and I won like $20 back but I don't think I ever collected, just couldn't muster up the fucks after seeing the winner last time lmao.

It's somewhat frequent throughout the year (not to this degree) People get really hype when it hits 300mil.

If only there were some appropriate Simpsons gif to capture this lottery hysteria.

GMeovZk-M4If_sOTW70-pqQrLUU=.gif

if I actually did win the lotto I think I'd just use the money to troll Trump and his supporters. You can call me the new George Soros.

Seriously though, if someone won that wanted to make a difference and help clean up some of this mess that Trump has created what would be the best charities or organizations to donate to? Obviously I probably won't win but I always wonder what the best use of the money would actually be.

Flo_Evans

Ah ya. Woke up in time to get my golden ticket.

My quickpick contains my birthday, and my age I am turning very soon. Screw your system chaos reigns. The stars and sun and moon are aligning! This is my time! Gonna get that rich stuff. Just go ahead and PM me all your sob stories and investment ideas now.

Speely

Banned
Ah ya. Woke up in time to get my golden ticket.

My quickpick contains my birthday, and my age I am turning very soon. Screw your system chaos reigns. The stars and sun and moon are aligning! This is my time! Gonna get that rich stuff. Just go ahead and PM me all your sob stories and investment ideas now.

I just want you to know that I believe in you. Early grats.

McLovin

The only system that works is playing all your life then winning when your too old to do anything with it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Since I'm watching it right now I'd use my winnings to get a third season of Mystery Incorporated.

Armadilo

Banned
Got two tickets, one qp and picked some numbers for the second one but also bought a scratchers for a $1 and I won $10

Going to use those $10 if nobody wins

McLovin

Since I'm watching it right now I'd use my winnings to get a third season of Mystery Incorporated.
If I could bring back a show it would be the Sarah Conner Chronicles. I got into it super late. Binged until I got close to the end only to find out the show was canceled.

I went to the store was given a QP for GA Lottery instead of powerball, I went back to the store and have them switched out. I wonder what if those numbers win? Dun dun dun.. Oh well.

I just want to help some people.

Top Bottom