• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Powerball jackpot climbs to $700,000,000 for Wednesday’s drawing

dark_chris

If I win, I'd just give a portion to charity.
Move the fuck out to a new location so I don't get harassed.
Get a masters degree.
Save and invest

I'd like a sealed copy of Brink.
Here you go. One sealed copy of Blinx.

Blinx-blinx-the-time-sweeper-26419838-383-480.jpg

The most enjoyable part pf big lottery prizes like this, is reading threads like this 15 minutes after the drawing when everyone comes back to reality.
Hey, it's a fun read.

Luminaire

The most enjoyable part pf big lottery prizes like this, is reading threads like this 15 minutes after the drawing when everyone comes back to reality.
Hey, it's a fun read.

$6 to watch people's hopes for the future slowly dwindle away over the course of 15 minutes?

Worth it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WSB-TV‏ @wsbtv

And the winning #Powerball numbers for the $700 million jackpot are... 7-26-16-23-6 with a Powerball of 4!

Vyse24

They announced before the numbers were drawn that the jackpot went over $750m. So if nothing hit, I'm expecting a $1B jackpot for Saturday.

dabig2

WSB-TV‏ @wsbtv

And the winning #Powerball numbers for the $700 million jackpot are... 7-26-16-23-6 with a Powerball of 4!

So how do the lesser lottery winnings work? I see 3 of the LOST numbers there (4, 16, 23). Do all the people that play that get some minor cash (if no other numbers matched ofc)

Eegah

I'm betting someone won this time, if only because all the numbers are 31 or less. With all the people that play birthdays, someone must have gotten it.

Top Bottom