• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7c96d76e-2564-45b2-acad-bba892ea24f8.jpg

Obama did pretty well, but Trump is going to look rough.

ObamA pre2008 is hellishly different

Minamu

It's a two day affair. The concert and stuff was tonight, the Inauguration and Parade are tomorrow.

Fun fact, they started things off today with a 'Leadership Luncheon" at... where else, but the Trump International Hotel in Washington!

I think when people say 'Conflict of Interest' they have implants that auto-correct into "GREAT JOB MAN".
Thanks, is this archived somewhere?

JP

XMhhVDS.gif

Sleeping Donald
It would be funny if he woke up to find he was the only person there.

I don't mean nearly the only person there as is likely to happen, I actually mean everybody in the country just going to Canada or Mexico for a week or two without telling him.

Wulfric

The only positive thing about this is that he'll be spending the rest of his life in misery. He doesn't look like he's into it at all. By the end of tomorrow night he'll be exhausted. And for a 70 year old man, I dunno... he might have to leave office early.

I wonder when he'll finally accept that only a handful of people actually like him.

Like, he must know he didn't even get near the same audience # as Obama did.

rjinaz

I wonder when he'll finally accept that only a handful of people actually like him.

Sad that so many simply hated Hillary Clinton more that they voted Donald Trump even when they didn't like him. Emails and a decade of smearing by Republicans finally took down that horrible woman.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm not surprised he fell asleep. I would have been bored as hell for that whole thing. I feel bad for any kids who have to go to things like this.

Minamu

Man I just realized something funny. Obama will be called President for the rest of his life, isn't that an American custom? That's sure to annoy Trump forever, knowing he'll never be rid of President Obama :lol

KHlover

Banned
Man I just realized something funny. Obama will be called President for the rest of his life, isn't that an American custom? That's sure to annoy Trump forever, knowing he'll never be rid of President Obama :lol
Unfortunately the same goes for Trump. I bet Obama wouldn't object being called "Barry O" or sth for the rest of his life instead of "Mr. President" if that meant getting Trump out of the White House before inauguration.

Minamu

Of course, there's that too, but still. Given how much Trump seems to hate Obama and his presidency, I'm sure it'll bug him even if he has the same strange privilege.

Link

The Autumn Wind

He'll still say he had the largest crowd ever and idiots will believe him no matter how much proof there is otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom