• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xeroblade

Sucks there is so many people on the list! I have my copy ready to be given away if this thread is still active. if not ill just setup a modbot.

I seem to have one of these to give away. Also while I bothered to check Steam gifts inventory I seem to also have Frozen Synapse, Zeno Clash and two copies of the Ship to get rid of if anyone wants them.

Dambrosi

Banned
I seem to have one of these to give away. Also while I bothered to check Steam gifts inventory I seem to also have Frozen Synapse, Zeno Clash and two copies of the Ship to get rid of if anyone wants them.
Dibs on your Nuclear Throne, if you're game. If not, just ModBot them.

It looks like people who bought on the Humble Store have 2 copies to give out, because I gave a Humble freebie gift link to matyb yesterday and have just received a giftable Steam copy in my inventory. :-O

Touch My Box is on my friends list, so I'll shoot it to him/her if they are still in need of a copy.

deoee

It looks like people who bought on the Humble Store have 2 copies to give out, because I gave a Humble freebie gift link to matyb yesterday and have just received a giftable Steam copy in my inventory. :-O

Touch My Box is on my friends list, so I'll shoot it to him/her if they are still in need of a copy.

If he already has one I'd take it ;P

Xeroblade

I think the OP abandon the thread. I may just modbot it then or pick someone from the list thats on my steam friends list.

Cru Jones

I think the OP abandon the thread. I may just modbot it then or pick someone from the list thats on my steam friends list.

Hi Xeroblade, I have been checking the thread. I was hoping that it would be a tool for those with an extra copy to take a look at the list and send a PM to the next one on it. Once the user receives their key, they PM me and they are taken off the list. If you've given it to someone on the list let me know and I'll take them off. I haven't continued updating the list because we have 39 people on their right now without a PM being sent to me yet.

BaneDrain

I would love to try this game out if there are any extra copies left. My Steam name is zombiestar but you can also PM me on here as well.

Talisker

Heyoo yall

Sorry about bumping this old thread here. I found out I have a spare gift copy of this lying around in my inventory - which I never noticed until now. I case there are still people on the lookout for some free Nuclear Throne. First one to PN me gets it. :)

Cheerio!

Top Bottom