• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Vamphuntr said:
Mitch Connor!

That was my favorite part of the episode :D ultra-evil cartman appears!

Overall, it wasn't half as entertaining as the wedding episode, but I can't complain about a Randy episode. Nice ;)

KevinCow

Banned
So I haven't watched South Park in forever, and I just saw the Cthulhu episodes from last season.

I know I'm way behind the times.

But what the fuck at the whole Kenny reveal.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ok, this episode was fucking awesome. when randy started burning shit i almost died

feels good man

tmipenisgraph.jpg

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Finally, a funny episode this season. And what a surprise, it wasn't a current events based one.

That was a good episode.

It had all the town characters, focused on 1 good story, and managed to talk about current events without explicitly referring to them. Just the fact that it takes a while before you can see it's about the Tea Party, is a good thing.

(The only thing that bothers me: they really need to sort out the voice acting. There are just too much voices that sound the same, and the "established" voices from the main characters change too so that they resemble the ones of other characters.)

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Was really let down by the first three episodes but loved this one.

Finally, a funny episode this season. And what a surprise, it wasn't a current events based one.
Yeah, no shit.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Bboy AJ said:

yeap, after enduring the ipad episode I couldn't stomach more than 5 minutes of the wedding and the funnybot episodes. Turned it off.

But this one was back to form and as you say, not bound to fucking current events.

I was DYING multiple times during the newest ep. Everything the Heat fan said, everything Randy said when they asked for demands, and the whole anger management course. Gold.

The last episode was brilliant. Obama's line about getting someone to fuck Kyle was a particularly funny moment for me. Oh, and any time Randy was on screen. Best character by a mile.

overcast

Really solid episode. Not as good as last week for me, but it was really funny.

When Randy beat up that woman I burst out laughing.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
A lot of good stuff so far, but a little more hit and miss than past seasons so far for me - lots of really funny stuff here and there throughout the episodes, but not one single episode that was consistently hilarious from start to finish.

Best season opening episode is still "Good Times with Weapons".

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Leroy Jenkins was a name on the height list. There's a few others, too that are pretty Easter eggy.

Tkawsome said:
Huh? It was all about the Tea Party.

I don't know if the link is that direct. They had like one redneck in the group. And I thought the Tea Party supported Israel.

To me, the episode seemed more about anger in general being linked to small penis sizes. Not "all about the Tea Party".

Randy for example wouldn't be a member of the Tea Party, based on previous episodes.

Tkawsome said:
He didn't think he had a small penis then.

Yes he did. Why else would he be so happy when they changed the chart? He changed the TMI calculation himself to compensate for his small penis. That's why he flipped when the teacher was showing the students the correct calculation.

SlipperySlope said:
Yes he did. Why else would he be so happy when they changed the chart? He changed the TMI calculation himself to compensate for his small penis. That's why he flipped when the teacher was showing the students the correct calculation.

He had the wrong formula so he believed he was above average. Remember his lessons to the class? Either way it's Randy. He's whatever the story needs him to be.

Tkawsome said:
He had the wrong formula so he believed he was above average. Remember his lessons to the class? Either way it's Randy. He's whatever the story needs him to be.

He knew he had the wrong formula. He had it wrong on purpose. No other reason, as far as the episode is concerned, that he would flip so badly.

Edit - His penis size was what? 4.4 inches? No matter how you cut it, that's small (no pun intended).

SlipperySlope said:
He knew he had the wrong formula. He had it wrong on purpose. No other reason, as far as the episode is concerned, that he would flip so badly.

Why would he volunteer to teach the kids the wrong formula? I may have missed that part of the episode.

SlipperySlope said:
Edit - His penis size was what? 4.4 inches? No matter how you cut it, that's small (no pun intended).

That was the joke. It was an elaborate formula to pretend his penis was bigger. The joke was instead of people telling him he's being ridiculous and should just measure it, they sent someone in with the "correct" formula. One that proves his penis is small.

Tkawsome said:
Why would he volunteer to teach the kids the wrong formula? I may have missed that part of the episode.

That was the joke. It was an elaborate formula to pretend his penis was bigger. The joke was instead of people telling him he's being ridiculous and should just measure it, they sent someone in with the "correct" formula. One that proves his penis is small.

A security measure, I would think. The example the class used was him, and after he plotted himself on the graph using the false formula in "above average", he gave that funny grin.

NEO0MJ

Best episode of the season. Didn't get the Mitch Connor joke, but still laughed at that scene. What did he mean when he shouted it?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
SlipperySlope said:
I don't know if the link is that direct. They had like one redneck in the group. And I thought the Tea Party supported Israel.

To me, the episode seemed more about anger in general being linked to small penis sizes. Not "all about the Tea Party".

Randy for example wouldn't be a member of the Tea Party, based on previous episodes.
Tea Partiers support israel, but hate Jews.

Best episode of the season. Not that topping any of the previous episodes was hard, but it was the first one this season to come close to the awesomeness of the previous season.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Finally caught the episode. Randy proves once again why he is one of the best characters of the series. Him in the teaching coat was great.

Rich!

Oh god. This week's episode sounds bizarre:

"Crack Baby Athletic Association"

Cartman has a new protege and plan to help out babies addicted to crack. Kyle is brought in on the ground floor of their new business venture, the "Crack Baby Athletic Association".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom