• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
sliovo.jpg

Thread Guide (links to beginning of episode discussion)
April 27 - THE HUMANCENTiPAD
May 4 - Funnybot
May 11 - Royal Pudding
May 18 - T.M.I.
May 25 - Crack Baby Athletic Association
June 1 - City Sushi
June 8 - You're Getting Old
October 5 - Ass Burgers
October 12 - Last Of The Meheecans
October 19 - Bass To Mouth
October 25 - Broadway Bro Down
November 2 - 1%
November 9 - A History Channel Thanksgiving
November 16 - The Poor Kid

Yes, it's time once again for more South Park. And they're diving right in with...

THE HUMANCENTiPAD

Kyle is intimately involved in the development OF a revolutionary new product that is about to be launched by Apple. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn't even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother.

Disturbing Preview

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
B.K. said:
That doesn't give me much confidence for this season.
the openers are never that good (compared to the rst of the season)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
How About No said:
I think I recognize everyone in the banner, except the fourth from the right. Who the hell is that?

The kid with Tourettes. I don't know why the artist chose him, but I figured not use the same image I had the last few SP threads.

If there's some kind of mutant creation and it kills Jobs then it will already be one of my favorite episodes ever. Was going to watch regardless but now I have something to hope for.

DrForester said:
The kid with Tourettes. I don't know why the artist chose him, but I figured not use the same image I had the last few SP threads.

Aw SHIT. Should've known that.

PISS COMING FROM MY ASS.

OMG, a parody of the Human Centipede! Fucked up movie (yeah, I actually braved the whole thing) and South Park doing a parody is going to be gold!

I fell out of SP in the 14th season, but this episode looks funny, even though I own a couple Apple products I always find the jokes people make about Apple and their fans hilarious.

Also who is the person 4th from the right? I can't place the name.

farnham

Banned
no.... not the human centipede

i never watched that movie but nearly threw up just by reading the synopsis of it..

Kreed

farnham said:

i never watched that movie but nearly threw up just by reading the synopsis of it..

*goes to wikipedia*

Wow, that movie sounds gross from the plot synopsis alone. Hopefully the South Park episode doesn't put too many references from that film.

Amalthea

Banned
Kreed said:
*goes to wikipedia*

Wow, that movie sounds gross from the plot synopsis alone. Hopefully the South Park episode doesn't put too many references from that film.

You shouldn't be surprised if they go even way beyond.

Lkr

farnham said:

just read about it....who the hell comes up with shit like that?

Bah, hope there aren't too many jokes referring to the film, cause I havent seen it yet. But damn, a potential Rebecca Black episode would be the most incredible thing ever, I'm laughing just thinking about the possibilities.

CassSept

South Park has been extended up to 15 seasons like 4 or 5 years ago if I recall correctly, this means nothing except that we will get more seasons after this.

Anyway, YAY. This has been a long wait but it's finally over, opener will probably be an average episode with a completely ridiculous premise as usual (well duh, this can be proven by title of the episode alone) but hopefully after that some true gems will come.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That...was disturbing. Hope this one is funny, unlike, well, basically every other Apple parody of Show X. Especially the eyePhone episode. Blech.

Tim-E

The show still puts out episodes that are hilarious on occasion, but I really wish it would go ahead and end.

ArjanN

Kreed said:
*goes to wikipedia*

It sounds really disgusting if you read a synopsis but what you actually see is less than in a saw or hostel movie. IMO there were a bunch of South Park episodes that were grosser.

I used to not like new, super-topical South Park, but for some reason, the episodes are better to me later on, after whatever topic it's about is long over.

Kreed said:
*goes to wikipedia*

You hope they don't put too many references? This is South Park...it's gonna be even worse than the movie haha

I know the premiere is at 10pm, but there is a rerun at 11pm, right? Or is it later, like 12am (Midnight).

Just wondering, I have something I'd rather do at 10, but I'll skip it if the rerun isn't until 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom