• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
ncsuDuncan said:
I know the premiere is at 10pm, but there is a rerun at 11pm, right? Or is it later, like 12am (Midnight).

Just wondering, I have something I'd rather do at 10, but I'll skip it if the rerun isn't until 12.

It reruns after colbert and dailyshow,so 12 am EST.

OH man, I can't wait to watch this. When I found out it had something to do with the human centipede movie, I just busted out laughing. Good to have Southpark back, now I have a show to look forward to every week.

woolley

Maybe I'll start watching again. I stopped watching last season after only a couple of episodes in, not because they weren't funny anymore I just stopped being excited about the next South Park episode.

I can't avoid cracking up whenever I see that preview image, and the short preview trailer. Jesus fuck just the human centipede idea is great enough on its own but putting Steve Jobs on top of it is brilliant. I'm sure the focus of the episode will be "no matter how shitty it is, people will always buy Apple products". I am a huge Apple fan and can't wait to see them take that topic on.

Also, I wonder if they can even avoid doing a Charlie Sheen episode... I don't think they can.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
woolley said:
Maybe I'll start watching again. I stopped watching last season after only a couple of episodes in, not because they weren't funny anymore I just stopped being excited about the next South Park episode.
watch the 3 parter starting with Coon 2: Hindsight from last season.

Vamphuntr said:
Damn. Anywhere I can watch this? I'm in Canada.

Was just going to ask this too.

Comedy Network is terrible for getting episodes on time, and I can't think of any other station it'll show on. :/

A streaming site it is, I suppose.

Pachinko

yeah it's on comedy network at 1030pm eastern/pacific which sucks for me because I'm mountain time, so I think that means it's on at 1130 ? Dunno if I want to stay up that late but perhaps my digital cable has an east coast feed? (doubtful I know). If it does i can watch it in 1 hour!

DarkKyo

Ugh, I love South Park but this episode just feels pretty lame... as someone who hasn't seen human centipede or own an ipad I'm just not interested in the jokes...

Recon

Banned
"Can you at least stop and get something for dinner?...BECAUSE I LIKED TO GET WINED AND DINED AFTER I GET FUCKED!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom