• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusebox

Banned
PersonaX said:
Such a nice guy.

adox6t.jpg
He really is such a nice guy, he's been on the Joe Rogan podcast a few times and I always enjoy listening to him.

And wtf Hulu+, every South Park starts with a 30 second ad break, plays the South Park intro and then goes straight into another 1 minute ad break. Weak!

isny

napkin dispenser
yeah they fucked up big time by not having him in the episode. I guess they either a) don't follow the internet much or b) didn't think he was as ridiculous looking as we all do...or both I guess.

We have at least one or two Gaffers who work on the show. I think it probably was more of a problem though that none of them are in a position of authoriteh to be able to bring up him to Trey and Matt.

undrtakr900

I thought this episode was great, LOVED Mysterion's return and subsequent ass kicking of the that girl-bully. Also, a lot of the Penn State/Yo Mama jokes were so bad they were good. Can't wait for next season 8D
Dam my memory must be bad cause I just watched the episode, but at the beginning of this video when Kyle said: "How was jail fatass?", what did Cartman go to jail for again?

Awesome episode, just packed with memorable moments.

I thought the agnostics were hilarious, my favorite moment was when the counselor sees the kid hanging from the chains in the basement and asks what happened and the kids says "There's no way of ever knowing."

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
My name...is not...Myaaam. :lol

Just got caught up with the last two episodes, and while the Thanksgiving one was a little too over the top with the aliens plot for my taste, the shitting on The History Channel was fantastic. Poor Kid episode was fantastic.

My name...is not...Myaaam. :lol

Just got caught up with the last two episodes, and while the Thanksgiving one was a little too over the top with the aliens plot for my taste, the shitting on The History Channel was fantastic. Poor Kid episode was fantastic.

Yeah, both those moments were awesome, the mom one and the earlier "My name is not 'Keeel'l" one.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I thought this episode was great, LOVED Mysterion's return and subsequent ass kicking of the that girl-bully. Also, a lot of the Penn State/Yo Mama jokes were so bad they were good. Can't wait for next season 8D
Dam my memory must be bad cause I just watched the episode, but at the beginning of this video when Kyle said: "How was jail fatass?", what did Cartman go to jail for again?

He lied about his mom being an abusive meth distributor. :p

Basically filing a false police report

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Just rewatched Fatbeard for no real reason. God, easily one of my favorite episodes of all time. Absolutely hilarious just about every second.

Recon

Banned
I cannot wait. While it isnt as funny as before, every season makes me laugh consistently. Only episode I have ever out right hated was the Britney Spears one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom