• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalnos

Banned
God... Penn State is getting abused.
KuGsj.gif

Ezduo

Banned
What was it in the agnostic pledge? A giant reptilian bird? Or does this have something to do with the survey they're having over which Kenny death was the best?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This was the best season in a long time I think. So many good episodes
My rankings

Top Tier:

Royal Pudding
Broadway Bro Down
You're Getting Old\Ass Burgers
The Poor Kid

Good
Bass To Mouth
Crack Baby Athletic Association
Last Of The Meheecans
T.M.I.
City Sushi
A History Channel Thanksgiving
1%

Crap
Funnybot
THE HUMANCENTiPAD

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Kenny really is the bro-est of bros. Seriously, he's the most feel-good character on that show, an inspiration. Rest well til next week, orange clad hero...

Me22X.jpg

Ezduo

Banned
DrForester said:
This was the best season in a long time I think. So many good episodes
My rankings

Royal Pudding
Broadway Bro Down
You're Getting Old\Ass Burgers
The Poor Kid
Bass To Mouth
Crack Baby Athletic Association
Last Of The Meheecans
T.M.I.
City Sushi
A History Channel Thanksgiving
1%
Funnybot
THE HUMANCENTiPAD
Funnybot may just be the worst episode the show has ever aired honestly.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ezduo said:
Funnybot may just be the worst episode the show has ever aired honestly.

Funnybot and Humancentipad were the only eps this season I would say flat out sucked.

And the top 4 I would say were the show in top form.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Well, it's pretty clear the point of the giant agnostic raptor was as a response to the recent "best kenny death" contest. Trey and Matt wanted to end the season with the greatest kenny death of all time. And I think they might have done it.

Xeke

Banned
doomed1 said:
Kenny really is the bro-est of bros. Seriously, he's the most feel-good character on that show, an inspiration. Rest well til next week, orange clad hero...

Me22X.jpg

Rest well to next till next spring you mean.

TreIII

I agree with the notion that this season has been on fire. Especially this episode. They went IN on Penn State. NO MERCY. :lol

Weird to hear jokes about PBR as a beer for poor people. It's been "Hipster's Choice" in my mind for so long I was having some serious cognitive dissonance. Also came off like Trey was a little behind the times on the reference.

Doomsayer

shadyspace said:
Weird to hear jokes about PBR as a beer for poor people. It's been "Hipster's Choice" in my mind for so long I was having some serious cognitive dissonance. Also came off like Trey was a little behind the times on the reference.

Hipsters drink it ironically.

It's the cheapest of beers, so therefore it i s the number one choice of poor people. I think it worked.

DominoKid

DrForester said:
"Two Penn State administrators walk into a butt..."

i had to leave the room on that one.

its not often that jokes you see coming a mile a way are funny as fuck but south park was on it totnight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom