• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Pelydr said:
Holy shit that was horrible. Matt and Trey aren't even trying.
Every week people say things like this.

South Park is a consistently good show that gets better with repeated viewings and this episode was no different.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Spectral Glider said:
I know. As I said, didn't see it and still thought the episode was humorous.
Haha I thought you meant you didn't see the character Thor in the episode. Nevermind.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
I haven't seen Thor and I thought this ep. was hilarious because it was just so ridiculous. Although I caught on when they showed the destroyer and had Natalie Portman involved.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I turned off the History Channel episode about 10 minutes in. I'll get around to it eventually but I did not enjoy what I was watching.

That was great, as usual. Those who don't like just don't appreciate the goofiness.

I thought the dude representing Thor was Giorgio Tsoukalos and that they'd reveal it at the end. But nope.

Recon

Banned
CF_Fighter said:
Great news, I hope they continue the stride they hit this season. I think these 3 seasons should be the last ones. Show is great, it's one of my favorites, but 18 seasons is pretty damn good to go out on.

Its renewed till season 20.

LOL @ Running out of foodstamps

LOL @ popsicles

Loving how I can now post in this thread as the episode airs, thank you Comedy Network Canada for finally getting it

MYSTERION!!!!

AniHawk said:
they'll never stop the south park.

have no fears we have stories for years like
..Cartman becomes a roboooot

GowB9.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
grandjedi6 said:
Mysterion?!

(Does this imply that Mysterion was actually Kenny or are they just tricking us?)

Did you miss the 3 parter superhero episode last season? Kenny is Mysterion, no question.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
"Two Penn State administrators walk into a butt..."

lol Greely.

For the non-colroadans here, Greely is a pace that smells like cow crap all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom