• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Banned
audio is being choppy for me ever since the last commercial break, sucks

I didn't notice the twitter hashtag at the bottom changes either

As a person who doesnt own any apple products or seen the human centipede thingy, this episode was quite disgusting and fell off really fast if it werent for cartman.

2th

Banned
Cartman's lines were classic. and the fact that they got in the tracking debacle in so fast is impressive as ever.

Recon

Banned
BertramCooper said:
Terrible episode.

Definitely not a great start to the new season.

It wasnt their best episode, but no where near their worst (britney episode..ughh that was unbearable).

Kimosabae

Banned
firehawk12 said:
The Apple stuff was pointless, but Cartman was awesome as always.

I think that describes it adequately.

Never seen an episode of South Park I didn't like, but this one definitely makes the lukewarm reception understandable.

Why does every episode of the few recent South Park seasons always have to be a shot at something in popular culture? Do Matt and Trey not have any actual story ideas so they just constantly pick out something popular to criticize? I miss the older seasons. =(

Kimosabae

Banned
grap3fruitman said:
Why does every episode of the few recent South Park seasons always have to be a shot at something in popular culture? Do Matt and Trey not have any actual story ideas so they just constantly pick out something popular to criticize? I miss the older seasons. =(

You make it sound like something is intrinsically bad about this approach. They've been doing this show 14+ years. They're only human.

Besides that, you should be happy that a show exists that is genuinely inspired by something other than pleasing network shareholders.

bozeman

Did anybody else seriously think about now reading the T & C's of everything from now on?

Plus, I loved that the show was sponsored by a Motorola tablet.

Burger

Thought it was hilarious, except for the centipede stuff.

I loved the "Where everyone in the world is right now" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom