• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGA Celebrity News: Zachary Levi Hosting, Black Keys And Deadmau5 Performing

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Zachary Levi is hosting the awards

http://www.deadline.com/2011/11/zac...awards/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

New York, NY, November 30, 2011 – Star of NBC’s “Chuck,” voice actor for “Fallout: New Vegas” and “Halo: Reach,” owner of the nerd culture site www.TheNerdMachine.com and video game super fan Zachary Levi will host Spike TV’s 2011 “Video Game Awards” (#VGA). Telecasting from Los Angeles, CA and featuring some of the most notable names in video games, Hollywood, music, sports and more, the two-hour event honoring the outstanding achievements within the video game industry over the past year will premiere LIVE on Spike TV, MTV2 and Spike.com on Saturday, December 10 at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT.

"Also at VGAs: Performances by @theblackkeys and @deadmau5, who is doing something very cool tied to games!"

https://twitter.com/#!/geoffkeighley/status/141958803871633408

Special J

Banned
zack is an actual gamer unlike poser like fallon. only issue is that not sure if he can be a host of anything hes too awkward.

fernoca

Hmm..good looking guy..with long hair and beard:
4AjqA.jpg

And without it:
vtzeU.jpg

..and a gamer; with good sense of humor too.

Hmm, guess I'll be watching it!!! .. :p

Reminds me that I need to finish buying Chuck Blu-Rays.

Great choice of host, he is now at the top of my favorite tv series characters since Jack Baur, finished with 24.

Dont know about the musical talent though.

Quick

Banned
Good host with Zach Levi, and good choice with the Black Keys. Not really sure about Deadmau5, since I haven't actually listened to anything by him.

Majanew

Banned
you're so cool

Not knowing who any of them are makes me cool? Ah, I must be making it up to look kewl! Never seen Chuck and I listen to death metal so if I'm to hear about shitty bands, they'll have to be shoved in my face everywhere I look, like Lady Gaga.

Quick

Banned
Not knowing who any of them are makes me cool? Ah, I must be making it up to look kewl! Never seen Chuck and I listen to death metal so if I'm to hear about shitty bands, they'll have to be shoved in my face everywhere I look, like Lady Gaga.

ur so cool bro

how do you even know they're shitty?

X26

Banned
just keep that fat creepy neckbeard from last year away from the event, he set gamer's rights back 10yrs

Doctor_20

Banned
Why?

Why do there need to be non-gaming related hosts and bands? This isn't the kid's choice awards.

But I hope Deadmau5 does actually do something gaming related :)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Deadmau5 is cool. I'm not a fan, but I occasionally enjoy the few songs I hear from him, and he's quite a bit more appropriate for the VGAs than many other big artists are.

Top Bottom