• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Just putting out a request real quick. Anyone of our Splat-GAFfers here good with doing graphics? I wanna fix my stream up a bit with new panels but using placeholder fan art feels wrong. :lol

PM me if you're interested or can point me to the right people.

I'm not great, but this would let me practice stuff when I'm bored. Plus, if I get done quick, my stuff can be immortalized in at least one stream, no matter how sucky it is. =D Positive thinking!

Africanus

You really have to observe what the other players are doing in order to get a safe jump opportunity, and figure out which players in a room are more likely to stop and defend your landing point.
Some points on the map are inherently bad to super jump to. Open areas are obvious, but anywhere where a charger can get a clear shot at you from a safe perch is also dangerous

Judd tells you that you can ping a player that you plan to super jump to, while you're respawning, so you can give people more warning and hopefully get them to find cover for you.

How do you ping them?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That was a great match, guess we were the better gaf squad lol

By 6 points :p

Violet, G Smashkey, Skies and I have been undefeated other than that match. We've been knocking teams out. And I'm not using the roller like I was in that GAF match.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And just as I type that I lose connection to my squad. Skies, Violet if there's still a spot open I can join.

Vecks

Does anyone here happen to have these shoes at all? Yet again the shop has got absolutely no new shoes for me to buy, and I really need them.

8TuKT11.jpg

Azure J

Does anyone here happen to have these shoes at all? Yet again the shop has got absolutely no new shoes for me to buy, and I really need them.

I have them, we can play a bit later and I'll pass them to you. :)

I'm not great, but this would let me practice stuff when I'm bored. Plus, if I get done quick, my stuff can be immortalized in at least one stream, no matter how sucky it is. =D Positive thinking!

Cool, I'll PM you some ideas (really just art for certain banners) in a bit.

RedFyn

Just putting out a request real quick. Anyone of our Splat-GAFfers here good with doing graphics? I wanna fix my stream up a bit with new panels but using placeholder fan art feels wrong. :lol

PM me if you're interested or can point me to the right people.

So, how do you want to do this? One time payment or some sort of royalty?

Edit: Maybe I should add a third squid. There's a lot of empty space next to the green one. Let me know if you want me too

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1 and 12. Pitiful performance by me. That same 3 man Japanese team we played the match before too.

May switch to roller soon

I have them, we can play a bit later and I'll pass them to you. :)

Cool, thank you. It's getting very late here but I can stick around for another hour to hour and a half, after that I'll have to head to bed, no worries if you aren't able to play a round before then.

bart64

Banned
Just submitted my entry for the Art academy splatoon contest , I just uploaded the timelapse, I had fun drawing Marie so let's share this ( it's nothing crazy, you're warned) : https://youtu.be/pnDCY2Wm9z0

By the way, I'll join GAF squads once I'll reach S rank by myself, with everything set of course.
Thanks for sharing, enjoyed seeing your process. I'm glad i'm not the only one that changes everything as they draw, this software is so liberating if you just want to wing it. Actually, the whole art academy package is underrated, you would need to spend thousands to have a similar set of tools anywhere else.

About Splatoon, this game is consuming my mind more than anything I can remember. I think the most impressive thing about it is how distilled down everything is, how it creates more by using less. The way the mechanics have layers of depth, but they appear so simple and slight at the same time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I screwed up on that last Saltspray Rig match. Let them get to the top of the map and place beacons. Won't happen again

Yes I have them. You need me to wear them in a match?
Yeah, I just need to play a match with someone wearing them so I can order from Spyke. If anyone at all is able to do that within the next hour or so I'd be super grateful. My NNID is AzureSymphony for anyone who wants to send me a FR anyway.

Top Bottom