• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Cindro

Oh Splat-GAF - no matter how often I lurk instead of reply, it's nice to see the community still going strong.

I'm entrenched in Rare Replay at the moment, so I haven't even gotten around to checking out the new update! The thing I'm most interested in is the new music - are there links on youtube to the new songs? I'm not sure what they're called, so I don't know what to search for.

Bro made me play a couple ranked matches. Instead of C30 I am now C60, thanks a lot asshole.

...I can already tell that getting to B- is going to be more babysitting than playing proper Splatoon. When does Ranked get better?

RedFyn

Oh Splat-GAF - no matter how often I lurk instead of reply, it's nice to see the community still going strong.

I'm entrenched in Rare Replay at the moment, so I haven't even gotten around to checking out the new update! The thing I'm most interested in is the new music - are there links on youtube to the new songs? I'm not sure what they're called, so I don't know what to search for.
They're the latest uploads on Nintendo's yt page

Jims

Finally got some some Tower Control games against GAF! Good games! First time trying Octobrush on the mode, so it was fun to try it out. I find random ranked kinda frustrating (hence the pitiable "B" rank) so it was nice to get some experience on the maps. I don't think I knew where the tower path was on Bluefin until a third of the way through the match, lol.

I love playing the weapon super-aggro, and the two Heavy Splatling players (SM239 and Timeaisis, I think?) kept nailing me from afar. You'd think I would learn, but alas.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dear Nintendo,

Patch in the ability to view/add friends when I'm waiting/starting a squad lobby so I don't have to exit the room to add a friend.

Sincerely,

baseinvader.exe

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Totakeke, Timeasis, robotguy I lost us that last match SMH. So close but couldn't kill one guy right when we were at 52.

Totakeke I switched to roller and hit ready but didn't see you had roller otherwise I would've gone to Splattershot and I think we would've won.

Geg

It was midnight PST for the first one, midnight EST for the second and this one

You can still do private battles during Splatfest! No squads though

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What did everyone pick? Marshmellows or hotdogs? Honestly don't care either way.

NOA has to step it up for the next Splatfest. Dr. Pepper or Coke? Ketchup or Mustard? Football or Soccer?

Totakeke

Totakeke, Timeasis, robotguy I lost us that last match SMH. So close but couldn't kill one guy right when we were at 52.

Totakeke I switched to roller and hit ready but didn't see you had roller otherwise I would've gone to Splattershot and I think we would've won.

I don't consider Dynamo and the standard roller to be the same class so it was intentional on my part. But yeah that was on you. :D

Did we not have Blackbelly Skatepark at night before? It looks amazing.

What did everyone pick? Marshmellows or hotdogs? Honestly don't care either way.

NOA has to step it up for the next Splatfest. Dr. Pepper or Coke? Ketchup or Mustard? Football or Soccer?

Ever since the second Splatfest, Team *Whatever Marie Picks*!

Edit: Moray Towers at night is pretty to look at, too bad my connections during Splatfests drops hard.

Jims

Went marshmallow. Both are good, but ended up going marshmallow because at least those you can set on fire. There is TECHNIQUE to roasting marshmallows!

Plus, that reddish pink color is the best!

Geg

Oh yeah thanks to everyone who came to the tower control games earlier, it was good training and a lot of fun

Ozium

Team Marshmallow making Team Hot Dog look like a bunch of wieners.

edit: first 2 games crushed 'em, now in the third it's mallow vs mallow

ryechu

hey does anyone else get dropped sounds when using headhones with gamepad. Sometimes the ranked battlesounds like, taking a point, sound is dropped and doesnt come out.

Top Bottom