• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target 6/11 - 6/17 ad: $250 gold PS4, $40 Horizon Zero Dawn, Switch will be in stock

I prefer this one

UnMBAXl.png

Original PS4 design looks so much better than the slim and pro

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
How are stores doing on neon joycon stock? Does anyone have them yet?

Also did they ever fix the shitty connectivity? I really need to sell mine off as soon as I can get a replacement set.

Elandyll

Banned
The only reason I can think of for the (LE) PS4 being gold is a leftover stock from somewhere else in the world tbh...

But a 1Tb for $249... Great price.

1Tb PS4+ Horizon ZD for $289...

Blobbers

"Switch Bundle"
includes: *all the stuff that's the actual console*

am I missing a meme or are they really stretching the definition of "console bundle"? I mean it's technically correct, cause it's a bunch of parts...

kvetcha

Banned
"Switch Bundle"
includes: *all the stuff that's the actual console*

am I missing a meme or are they really stretching the definition of "console bundle"? I mean it's technically correct, cause it's a bunch of parts...

"Car Bundle includes doors, wheels, windshield, motor, and all the extras you need to hit the road!"

gogogow

The gold PS4 looks so tacky. A lighter gold colour would look better, like the Ni no Kuni magical edition PS3.

NNK-PS3-Unbox_06.jpg

NNK-PS3-Unbox_07.jpg

Horizon for $40 looks pretty tempting but I still need to play through Doom and Fire Emblem Echoes and I just played Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild lately, too very long games. Not sure if I should go in another long game so soon

Fuuuuck...

It's honestly the only thing holding me back.
Yeah, that issue sucks but it's an issue plaguing some people, not all and, if it happens, you can at least send it in to Nintendo for them to fix it for free so I wouldn't use the issue to hold you back, considering how hard the system is to get in the first place. As for me, I'll probably try and get it if I can as I don't wanna go on a hunt for one like I did with the Wii

garath

How does horizon play on a non-pro model? I've been very tempted to get it but was holding back for an eventual pro purchase. Probably around black Friday.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Why not just send them in to Nintendo and have them fix it for free?

Because reports I'm reading are leading me to believe that's a patchwork fix at best.

I just want these things fixed at the manufacturing level before I bother getting new ones. It's impacting my play experience and I don't really want to even touch the thing because of it.

I'd like a job at a corporation where I could greenlight dumb console colors like they are auditioning to be in Flavor Flav's house.

Pejo

Tempted on Horizon, will probably just wait for end of year GoTY edition with a DLC code for like 29.99 though. I still have a huge list of games that I already bought that I need to play.

$40 is a pretty good deal on horizon
I'm just about to finish Zelda and need another open world game

Golddddddddddddd PS4 pro on Black Friday or bust

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Can you price match Horizon at Best Buy and get the GCU discount stacked on top of it?

MTC100

Banned
I love how the Switch news isn't a discount but that it's going to be on stock

Didn't you read the text? It's a bundle!!!

Including the Switch, two joycons, a dock, an HDMI cable, an AC Adapter, two(!) Joycon Strabs and a Joycon Grip! It also comes with a box with the name Switch on it.

Is the expansion paid DLC? I'd rather just wait for a GoTY edition sometime in 2018 if so.

Why would an expansion be for free?

Top Bottom