• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSweeley

You mean the rich people of America Trump.... You don't give a shit about poor people and people living in poverty such as myself.....

pr0X2te.gif

rjinaz

I'm seeing people say that Liberals are just as bad right now as the Right when Obama was elected.

No.

Donald J Trump, caught on tape saying he grabs women by the pussy and has 12 allegations of misconduct against him, calls illegals rapist, but some he assumes are good people, says a judge shouldn't be on his case because he is Mexican and therefore not bias to him, talking about finding a 12 year old so beautiful he stopped and ha to ask who she was, telling younger girls that some day he could date them, talk of deporting all undocumented people, talk of building a Muslim registry, calling msm fake news and already taking steps to silence them, legal cases involving fraud, bankruptcy that destroyed thousands of lives, possible ties to Russia and certainly hired people involved with Russia, hiring the most corrupt and wealthy people for his cabinet, led the birther movement against the sitting president, calling people losers and it's not their fault they are fucked up, mocking a disabled reporter, telling Black people their lives are so bad they have nothing to lose...

Is not the same as people saying it's supposed to be The WHITE House, he'll probably get assassinated, he's a Muslim BARACK HUSEEIN, he's not even an American.

BOTH SIDES MY ARSE

Just saying.

Mohonky

Ah yes, I remember when people laughed at the idea of Trump being GOP nominee....it wont happen. It happen.

Then how we all laughed at the idea of him actually having any chance of being Preeident, oh how even Hillary and the news networks laughed.

I said Day One, if he is going for it, he has a real chance...and here we are.

Its like a really bad joke that got way out of hand and before we all knew it, it went off in our faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom