• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
7yeC5Pd.gif

Wait.

Is he saying that the wealth has been siphoned from the Middle Class to other countries? He cannot seriously believe that. He knows exactly where that wealth went...

Taking bets - Trump will do his usual speech:

"We won BIG. BIG. So may people, beautiful people came out and voted for me. They kept saying we had no shot. But we won! We're going to bring back our jobs. We're going to rebuild our military. We're going to secure our borders."

I hate it when I'm right...

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Still this is why Trump has a cult. He's a blithering idiot in most ways, but as a salesman he's an expert. He knows exactly what the white people he markets himself to want to hear, and understands the stereotypes and cliches they have about everybody who isn't white. He understands American ego, nationalism, and exaggerated, gross pride. He is the perfect American demagogue.

Trump supporters better fucking miss me expecting me to respect this fucking piece of shit for the next four years. No respect. No peace. Fuck him, the Republicans, and his supporters.

I'll not show him one iota more respect than he showed President Obama over the last eight years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom