• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all be friends guys!

tumblr_lyfq6xU8Ag1r4wk0eo3_250.gif

Yay ^_^

tumblr_m2hoq1xNlC1qdx3jjo1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
ive seen the show on BBC cause my mom was like Juan look who's singing your song i ran into the living room just wanting to hear Brit lol didnt expect her to come out either. LORDT i remember like it was yesterday
oprah2.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Anyone formed an opinion on Lights album?

I've been listening to it constantly for the last few days and I like it. It's not something you'll be singing along too, but it's cool to have on in the background.

lights?

:jnc:

flux and flow is her only good track, sorry.

p.s. queen of hearts <3 awesome stuff, cosmic.

p.p.s. submitting this as my favorite live performance by Little Boots: Meddle

i'm gonna find some videos for my british princesses and post them later :3

I know pop-gaf isn't here for minor queens with no drama, but y'alls gotta keep an eye on what's on the horizon, right?

iMTsRYvd8aek4.jpg

Queen of Hearts

Very new on the UK scene (apparently, no one even knows her real name) but super promising. She's working with a different producer on every track released so far, with very good results -- save for a lousy dubstep song. You like Annie, Kylie and Goldfrapp? You gon' like QoH.

"Neon"
"Freestyle"
"Shoot the Bullet"
"Where Are You Now?"
"Spanish Sahara"

The music sounds a lot like Goldfrapp's music. A bit of 80s inspired electro. But there's something missing. The girls voice isn't remarkable, and there aren't any hooks, or catchy or interesting parts in the songs. It's kinda boring. But by no means bad or annoying though.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I know pop-gaf isn't here for minor queens with no drama, but y'alls gotta keep an eye on what's on the horizon, right?

iMTsRYvd8aek4.jpg

Queen of Hearts

Very new on the UK scene (apparently, no one even knows her real name) but super promising. She's working with a different producer on every track released so far, with very good results -- save for a lousy dubstep song. You like Annie, Kylie and Goldfrapp? You gon' like QoH.

"Neon"
"Freestyle"
"Shoot the Bullet"
"Where Are You Now?"
"Spanish Sahara"

i like. spanish sahara is by foals, who are also pretty amaze.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see you pressed souls where at it last night

398080998.jpg

ThreatenedT
rih17.gif

Who could blame him, his fave is promoting eating disorders on twitter while Rih is doing her flaw free promotions, she shall remain cockblocked
rih17.gif
Yes staying fit is promoting eating disorders... but I guess when your fave cannot even move to do the chicken dance the idea of getting ready for a tour must be daunting
Gaga should just stop eating salads and pig out like your fave and maybe her performance would stand a chance
britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

Ch... his fave gets drunk every night. I'd be getting drunk too if I lost half my fanbase from one era to the next
rih17.gif

*waits for Twikenham stadium receipts & random asian shows in venues where even Ricky Martin & Pussycat Dolls get sell outs*
rih17.gif
Yeah the tour that will outgross any of The Goats tour 3 times over, your flop can remain selling arenas and out of the Forbes list
rihannablush.gif

But Rihanna wasnt captured on camera asking gurls to "stop dieting". Rihanna don't care. And besides that Pokemon chick who fucks Brown made fun of Rih's amazing accent. Giving permission to Rih to go in.

rih17.gif

The magazine quote was offensive. Rihanna's pic is only questionable and witty
rih17.gif

GaGa is a hypocrite though
rih17.gif
WaiT....
rihanna-20-20-interview_l.jpg

&#8220;When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that."

keep reaching the only hypocrite is Rihlapse who cant seem to stay away from her abuser. Millions of people listen to what Gaga has to say no one listens to Rihanna because they know if they do they will end up with a bloody face.
I'm afraid there's no cure for that
rihannablush.gif
rihanna-without-wig-or-makeup1.jpg

rihanna-thug-life.jpg

TRASH, she needs to go back to roaming the fields of Barbados and take her little goats with her
iJpTb2sr2z4ur.jpg

I see you pressed souls where at it last night

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1168/13385755/23864735/398080998.jpg

Yes staying fit is promoting eating disorders... but I guess when your fave cannot even move to do the chicken dance the idea of getting ready for a tour must be daunting
Gaga should just stop eating salads and pig out like your fave and maybe her performance would stand a chance
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/084/7/2/britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

Yeah the tour that will outgross any of The Goats tour 3 times over, your flop can remain selling arenas and out of the Forbes list http://fotpforums.com/images/smilies/rihanna01/rihannablush.gif

WaiT....
http://ewmusicmix.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/rihanna-20-20-interview_l.jpg
“When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that."

keep reaching the only hypocrite is Rihlapse who cant seem to stay away from her abuser. Millions of people listen to what Gaga has to say no one listens to Rihanna because they know if they do they will end up with a bloody face.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...rCBym2jxpI/rihanna-without-wig-or-makeup1.jpg
http://cdn1.gossipcenter.com/sites/...che/story_header/photos/rihanna-thug-life.jpg

TRASH, she needs to go back to roaming the fields of Barbados and take her little goats with her
http://i.minus.com/iJpTb2sr2z4ur.jpg
So much baseless, offensive and uncultured shading of Rihsus spoken like a true philistine. Your life is literally where good taste, basic manners and human decency go to die.

I've got only two words for you:

tumblr_lb5v4jxzn01qewmu6o1_r1_500.gif

Nemesis_

God of Nonexistence, five minutes later

o7TsI.jpg

Marius if I could throw shade as well as you I would join you in your wig snatching :(

DMeisterJ

Banned
OMG your taste is becoming flawlesser by the minute

5kqJd.gif

Thanks! I learned to stop hating and listen to the music. #Flawless

I can't even lie, a lot of his music has been slaying me lately tbh. 'strip', 'another round', 'turn up the music remix', 'body 2 body', etc. I'm not sure why I held onto the hate for so long.

----

I see that #thatrihannashadejustwontletup

Stay pressed people. Def Jam is about to do WHYB right, so it's gonna be a long summer of hearing Rihanna on the radio.

Thanks! I learned to stop hating and listen to the music. #Flawless

I can't even lie, a lot of his music has been slaying me lately tbh. 'strip', 'another round', 'turn up the music remix', 'body 2 body', etc. I'm not sure why I held onto the hate for so long.

Very proud of you. You gave up the fighting and gave into the love.

WbBbN.gif

There is nothing but love in Breezy standom.

Mumei

I don't really see why Rihanna and Gaga stans are arguing about appearance. Neither one of them particularly excel in that respect.

Nemesis_

Rihanna seems pretty hot to me. I'm not an expert though.

Speaking honestly, I used to think Rihanna was hot but her personality has really put me off her. I would say that if she styled her hair ATTRACTIVELY that I would find her pretty attractive though.

I also used to think Lady Gaga was incredibly hot mainly due to how out there and creative she was though I admit she is a typical definition of ugly. I would be lying if I didn't say there was movement in my pants when I saw some of her photoshoots.

Easily the most attractive (when not taking anything into account) would be pre-Blackout Britney or Katy Perry. I think Marina is incredibly cute too. I find Lana Del Rey's lips scrumptious but they aren't really hers. >_>

My honest straight mans opinion. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom