• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I mean

when will Rihanus look that flaw free

Hopefully never
+wtf+.gif

Nemesis_

I like the placement of various things to cover that forehead.

Sometimes I love you Pho.

Other times I hate you

She just needs a big skull to house that humongous creative talent in.

Have you seen her live? She is not talented. I will give you that some of her songs are great and catchy, but I am so glad that I didn't have to pay for the ticket and someone just dragged me along. She can't fucking sing. She can't fucking dance. What can she do?

Wljuq.gif

Release uninspired, run of the mill pop albums every six months?

Mumei

I don't really think either one of them is ugly. I think that they both have obvious flaws, and though Rihanna's biggest problem probably is easier to disguise, by manipulating her hairline (see: Post #3742), that's about as much as I would say is to her advantage.

And in the only comparison that matters to me, Gaga slays.

Mau ®

that's because she cant, her billboard size skull wont let her

http://h11.abload.de/img/nodoubt-it_smylife7ikxn.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Rihanna might have her fivehead, but CaCa has everything else to worry about.

[IMG]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhl99cm8Zz1qewmu6o1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think we should rename this The Rihanna (TM) Thread, since all everyone can do is talk about the bajan queen. Whether it's poor attempts at shading her, or giving her all the praise she deserves for blessing us with that amazing pop music, she's always on every poster in this thread's mind, and it's where she'll always be as she is always effortlessly slaying anything and anyone in her way.

I think we should rename this The Rihanna (TM) Thread, since all everyone can do is talk about the bajan queen. Whether it's poor attempts at shading her, or giving her all the praise she deserves for blessing us with that amazing pop music, she's always on every poster in this thread's mind, and it's where she'll always be as she is always effortlessly slaying anything and anyone in her way.
We should just all rename our lives The Rihanna (TM) Lives.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

it's true, thread does go to shit when we haven't got new robyn to discuss

Nemesis_

Did people here like FutureSex/LoveSound?

HQnRJ.jpg

I was cruising and one of the songs came on the radio and I forgot just how amazing this whole record is. Bro can perform too.

Shame there's probably nothing else coming.

Mau ®

I see no lies in this post.

tumblr_lpkpnbN7tM1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Marius especially can't keep her out of his head, Im pretty sure I could collect Rih shade from at least one post of his per page. ThreatenedT? I think so.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

because we are trying to educate the public that she is trash, the navy just needs to take a seat and take a dose of some true tea, i cant

iNjVncbDCfV3K.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
We should just all rename our lives The Rihanna (TM) Lives.

I already did.

it's true, thread does go to shit when we haven't got new robyn to discuss

213fc7c.gif

Did people here like FutureSex/LoveSound?

HQnRJ.jpg

I was cruising and one of the songs came on the radio and I forgot just how amazing this whole record is. Bro can perform too.

Shame there's probably nothing else coming.

I hate JT for leaving the music industry, but I love his music. FuturSex/LoveSounds was an album with absolutely zero flaws. Why he hasn't blessed us with more music recently is beyond me. I was kinda hoping for his movie career to flop, so he'd come back.

I see no lies in this post.

tumblr_lpkpnbN7tM1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Never lying, truth tella

because we are trying to educate the public that she is trash, the navy just needs to take a seat and take a dose of some true tea, i cant

iNjVncbDCfV3K.gif

Let me leave you alone to gather yourself. Clearly you're losing it.

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

Nemesis_

I hate JT for leaving the music industry, but I love his music. FuturSex/LoveSounds was an album with absolutely zero flaws. Why he hasn't blessed us with more music recently is beyond me. I was kinda hoping for his movie career to flop, so he'd come back.

Yeah but to be fair it would never live up to the hype.

From behind.

From all angles.

which considering her unlimited talent will only take like 5 years tops.

We've been through this already.

Mau ®

Seriously I think we are all pressed JT destroyed his own career smh

Nothing has been destroyed. His "hallelujah" cover on the Hope for Haiti album went #1 for 4 days on itunes. Meanwhile, Xtincta's debut of a new song on that special couldnt get past #50 there. If and whenever he decides to comeback, people will be here for him.

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

Nemesis_

Isn't Xtincta making a new album?

Bionic was quite possibly the worst pop album I've ever heard in my life. I wonder what she'll do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom