• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| "Whatever The Fuck That Means"

Glitch seems okay but I had a pretty awful experience on it because it was just rotating livefire and CTF. Are bounty hunt and attrition not available on glitch? That's a bummer.

I also feel that the A and C points are harder to approach on glitch. Because of the glass which people can use to see out, you can usually see someone coming. Makes it quite boring if someone just chooses to sit their and defend.

It's an alright map. Doesn't work well for livefire, but it's better than the other modes (because there are more routes etc, so people actually move around), but at least in other modes it's quite fun.

We ended up switching to the regular rotation and having quite a bit more fun overall though, but it gave us good maps, so that helped.

Respawn peeps, I got a thing you need to fix (actual, fixable bug). I have a video. Will upload asap.

preview

krmulkD.png

It could be the scope. That can make a difference for me.
I wish instead of making them new guns they just added the sights of the wingman elite and r-101 to their base guns as an option. Because statistically they're exactly the same, it just increases the grind/camo stuff and muddies up the weapon sandbox.

Would also like to see a functionally new weapon or two come out at some point.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Did anyone get a survey about this game? It was from EA and extremely short. Asking from a scale from 1-10 how likely you are to recommend the game to a friend and asking why you gave that score. That was it.

hoyalawya

I wish instead of making them new guns they just added the sights of the wingman elite and r-101 to their base guns as an option. Because statistically they're exactly the same, it just increases the grind/camo stuff and muddies up the weapon sandbox.

The Wingman and Wingman Elite are not the same gun with different sights. Wingman is hitscan and Wingman Elite is projectile with more damage.

biteren

one thing i would like to see back is the Titanfall 1 style Hcog

Alx

So what's a good strategy to kill pilots with the pulse blade ? I'm trying to unlock the new execution and have barely any experience with that kit. I got lucky twice already, but most of the time I just get killed while awkwardly throwing the blade on a wall or something.

Arrrammis

So what's a good strategy to kill pilots with the pulse blade ? I'm trying to unlock the new execution and have barely any experience with that kit. I got lucky twice already, but most of the time I just get killed while awkwardly throwing the blade on a wall or something.

Gravity Star. Your gravity star also grabs the pulse blade, so if you have a pilot trapped and throw a pulse blade in there, you'll probably hit them.

Alx

Thanks, that's clever, didn't think about that ! ^^
I'm already at 7/10, but I guess the last three will be easier to get. :)

Alx

Its been in rotation since release

I've been playing exclusively Attrition since the update (up to gen 12.0) and have yet to play Glitch. (Xbox, Belgian servers)

I got the new animation tonight, the gravity star trick didn't help in the end, but it's still a cool move. :)

LaneDS

When does using a pistol in this game make sense? If I had infinite time I'd try to hit G2.0 on every weapon, but I so rarely use pistols and can't see much of a reason to. What scenarios make sense to switch to one?

Arrrammis

When does using a pistol in this game make sense? If I had infinite time I'd try to hit G2.0 on every weapon, but I so rarely use pistols and can't see much of a reason to. What scenarios make sense to switch to one?
I use them whenever I have a sniper or a grenadier as my primary, and use the pistol when I need hitscan/closer range weapons.

Mozabique shotgun pistol is strong enough to use standalone

P2016, Wingman Elite, and Mozambique are some of the best weapons in the game.

I use pistols all the time for fun and when I don't have time to reload.

dankir

Wait wait wait what the hell is the monarch? New Titan? New dual shoulder cannon?

What the hell is upgrade core??? There were single player changes??

Uhhh when did this happen? In thr glitch update?

People have been digging through the files on PC and Monarch has come up for a while now. There seems to be new info with each patch that releases.

Its unclear if it'll be available in anything other than Frontier Defense.

Izuna

Banned
ZsrCxc2.jpg

144hz + controller

this game is freaking incredible with the right PC setup. Can't wait to try it with a gaming mouse.

Anyone know if a 1060 could take advantage of a 144Hz monitor at 1080p in TnF2?

If you turn down the settings sure.

I'm also coming to the realization that the balance is absolute screwed in this game by the existence of the amped weapons boost.

Respawn pls.

SMZC

Its been in rotation since release

I haven't gotten Glitch on Attrition even once, either (PS4 as well), despite of playing for a respectable number of hours since the update. Although yesterday while playing Last Titan Standing it did appear once for me.

EDIT: Just had it appear on Attrition once today.

Top Bottom