• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2's Coliseum uses tickets per play, can earn in game or from Dewritos/BWW

Source

Eat at US restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings and you'll get access to an exclusive Titanfall 2 multiplayer mode.

The mode will be unlocked immediately after you chow down on one of the chain's meals. You'll also get an exclusive Titan insignia.

There's no official word of what the mode might be, but a recent trailer teased one-versus-one matches. There's an official promotion with Mountain Dew and Doritos for this one-versus-one mode - with single-use access tickets given away in promotional packs (thanks, Gamespot).

Eat me if old.

Podge293

Europe is so well loved by everyone is it? We always get the exclusive shit.

Oh wait no, we're essential worthless. That's what I meant

At least they'll eventually unlock for everyone

homer-jump-shark.jpg

Zyae

Europe is so well loved by everyone is it? We always get the exclusive shit.

Oh wait no, we're essential worthless. That's what I meant

At least they'll eventually unlock for everyone

American publisher for an American game strikes a deal with an American restaurant. Shocking

Raylan

Banned
Eat at US restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings and you'll get access to an exclusive Titanfall 2 multiplayer mode.

The mode will be unlocked immediately after you chow down on one of the chain's meals. You'll also get an exclusive Titan insignia.

There's no official word of what the mode might be, but a recent trailer teased one-versus-one matches.

Source

WTF? lmao
All these "eat shit" comments while playing multiplayer online are now 100% accurate :O

lmao #2

Deft Beck

This is no different than AC stuff being exclusive to cans of shaving cream and razors but it's still pretty silly.

Cool, there is a B-Dubs near my house. And it's not in a downtown location so it has parking! I'll head there with some bros and get this titanfall mode!

I love Caribbean Jerk wings and I will be getting the game anyway. Win win for me.

If this was a restaurant I didn't like I would think this was stupid.

Jawmuncher

Not a big deal, though it is odd. Not too many people are even gonna bother with a 1v1 mode. But usually you just make exclusive skins, decals, etc. However this is only timed and can be obtained through MTN Dew or Buffalo Wild Wings. However I expect those trying to get the code might be in for a headache. More than a few stores probably won't even know what you're talking about.

Finally, the weck and Titanfall crossover I always wanted. Honestly, I'm more stunned that there's over 1,000 BW3 locations. Their food is extremely mediocre.

I really hope the mode is super dumb and filled with product placement. Both teams are fighting over the flag, which is sweet, succulent, buffalo chicken.

pitchfork

Ha Ha wow!

Wonder if this kind of bullshit will come to the UK

I'll have to stop off at 'Dave's kebabs' later and tell him he's missing a trick

Top Bottom