• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2's Coliseum uses tickets per play, can earn in game or from Dewritos/BWW

Rayme

As people keep pointing out in this thread: coliseum tickets are earned in-game, regardless of any promotions. Those promotions get you extra.

(echoing myself for new page, because none of us read)

jet1911

As people keep pointing out in this thread: coliseum tickets are earned in-game, regardless of any promotions. Those promotions get you extra.

(echoing myself for new page, because none of us read)

Your PR person should try to contact those websites so they can add that to their news story. :p

giphy.gif

my god EA.

So how does this even work? Do you get a code on your receipt or something. I live in an area in St. Louis were there isn't any chain restaurants this is kinda weird. Fuck, before you know it, everyone's Titans are going to be covered with Sponsors like fucking NASCAR stock cars.

hey i mean, i'm not complaining. i go there with friends every few months, maybe we'll plan us a trip there next month since we're getting the game.

After all the excitement for this game's release generated by the public alpha/beta/technical/whatever for Titanfall 2, here's a bunch of news that'll excite people even more.

Gonna need to tell the people at Buffalo Wildwings that I'm there strictly to unlock Titanfall 2 content. Maybe if they're kind enough, they'll throw in some complimentary Mountain Dew and Doritos so I can unlock even more content as well.

And all this time I didn't realize the only thing the likes of Overwatch, CS:GO, and Team Fortress 2 were missing was a way to unlock in-game content and diabetes simultaneously.

Regardless of whether or not they can be unlocked in-game, as nearly every other game with content like this has proven, it entirely defines how that aspect of the game is unlocked, by slowing the process down just enough to the point where it encourages players to go out and buy whatever products are necessary to unlock it.

ojSU8zj.png

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Tickets for a game mode use. Sounds like a slimey version of madden ranked draft champions and MUT.

EA pulling bullshit from other franchises. Lol

xviper

Stand by for Titanfall's Fall

it's sad to see a game that could have been one of the best MP shooter of all time turns into this

So how does this even work? Do you get a code on your receipt or something. I live in an area in St. Louis were there isn't any chain restaurants this is kinda weird. Fuck, before you know it, everyone's Titans are going to be covered with Sponsors like fucking NASCAR stock cars.
I could get behind this, if they went 120% with it. I want Mountain Dew, BWW, and Doritos as corporations in game. Each of whom sponsor Titans, to fight proxy wars out in the world.

Essentially the realization of the Franchise Wars alluded to in Demolition Man.

Honestly I don't see how titanfall can be a good 1 v 1 shooter, you die so quickly outside of mechs, and this is ticket based?

Why? i'd prefer recharging shields on titans over the time spent on this mode.

Top Bottom