• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall: All 15 Maps with Full Top-Down Images and Screenshots of Key Landmarks

It seems that everyone here thinks that ps4 users have gaming pc's or 360. Really weird.

Well is it really hard to assume otherwise that they may have one of the two? In 7 whole years, 80 million sales later, the average PS4 user doesn't have a 360 at least? PC aside? I'm not trying to sound ignorant, because there could be other reasons to why someone wouldn't but it's kind of an eye opener to know how many people don't at least have one; at least just the 360 if anything. It's incredibly cheap now as well.

Either way there is the convenience of not missing out on the action of this game by buying it for more in reach systems which is practically the point. It kills me that some would rather wait until it's on the PS4, when there's no guarantee.

Well is it really hard to assume otherwise that they may have one of the two? In 7 whole years, 80 million sales later, the average PS4 user doesn't have a 360 at least? PC aside? I'm not trying to sound ignorant, because there could be other reasons to why someone wouldn't but it's kind of an eye opener to know how many people don't at least have one; at least just the 360 if anything. It's incredibly cheap now as well.

Either way there is the convenience of not missing out on the action of this game by buying it for more in reach systems which is practically the point. It kills me that some would rather wait until it's on the PS4, when there's no guarantee.

The problem is how many with a PS4 have BOTH PSN and Live now that PSN costs money to play online? I have a 360, but there is no way I'm going to pay for two multiplayer subscription services when just one will do fine for 99% of the games which are going to be released. It just doesn't make any sense, especially since there isn't a Xbox game on the horizon I really care about after Titanfall. As for PC, the reason I can say I'm not getting it for PC is because I much prefer to use a gaming pad for FPSes without being put at a competitive disadvantage.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
15 maps is a great start.

Would love to see more titans.

Hoping for custom pilots and Titans in TF2.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they really jumped the gun on pr for this, they could easily done a big reveal each week of a new map

BearPawB

Banned
This is looks like a great amount/variety of maps. Pretty dang excited.
Colony, Lagoon, and Corporate all look just amazingly fun to kill titans in

11-Overlook.jpg

i2eUkOCR6Nk3e.gif

Lagoon and Smuggler look like they will quickly become my favorites. Liking what I see here, nothing looks out of place design/layout wise.

antitrop

You know what? 15 maps is a lot of maps.

It's not really, Call of Duty: Ghosts shipped with 16 maps.

Now the difference here being that all 16 of those maps were complete fucking shit, so I'll gladly take 15 amazing ones (assuming they can match the quality of the two from the Beta).

Quality > Quantity every day. Respawn looks like they know how to make maps.

Now the difference here being that all 16 of those maps were complete fucking shit, so I'll gladly take 15 amazing ones (assuming they can match the quality of the two from the Beta).

What's good about titanfall is it's 15 maps made for 6vs6. Where as COD has 16 maps but for all sizes and modes. So some maps suck because of that.

Hopefully these maps are good for all modes.

Elixist

I'd agree here m8, the two in the beta had alot of depth. Im happy with 15 maps, and these look good too maybe not as different from each other at first glance as I'd of hoped, but we'll see after playing i have the faith.

BTM

Does anyone know if we can just run around these maps by ourselves? Like to find the best spots to wall-run and such? Like a practice mode?

antitrop

Does anyone know if we can just run around these maps by ourselves? Like to find the best spots to wall-run and such? Like a practice mode?

This is what I'm hoping for, as well. They said they're adding Private Matches to a post-launch patch, so probably not until then.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Have a feeling that the left half of Smuggler is either gonna be a consistent Titan clusterfuck or it's gonna be empty. Hoping very much for the former.

U2NUMB

Hummm suppose the game must have private matches right? Wonder if it will require 2 people to start though. I am also very interested in this because I can see trying out many jumping tricks privately before going live with them.

old

My guess is Training Ground and Rise are going to be the go to competitive esports maps.

But damn all those maps look great. Saw a water map. Can pilots swim?

Top Bottom