• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
IAWO1IY.gif

The ToonamiNews fangroup pointed this out but their article is too longwinded.

Take a look at these three schedules. Specifically, look at the Dragon Ball Super episodes at both 8:00 and 11:30. What do you notice?

July 15 (last week)

HnckK1d.png

July 22 (today)

sYW71KN.png

July 29 (next week)

rXlu2EB.png

This is good news. Toei must have finally budged on letting 8 PM be the premiere slot.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Trigun is popular enough that it will one day get an HD remaster. I don't think it is popular enough to get a Brotherhood edition, but in the case of Trigun I don't think its a huge loss like it is in its spiritual companion series Rurouni Kenshin, which has an awful Non-Canon™ ending. Trigun is more like an honest to goodness alternate portrayal of the universe ala FMA 2003 with permission to go far afield than something with a filler ending like Kenshin or Soul Eater.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I forgot how awful this episode of Family Guy was in particular, and this is one from arguably the height of the series.

I was never a huge FG fan but man...this is extra distasteful and plain old not funny.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Crap, I forgot my dad's internet will randomly disconnect for a few seconds. Ugh, least the speed shouldn't intervene with loading posts.

Also yup, got CN ready & it's that weird glitchy block thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom