• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
plot twist: they misheard & got Sword For Truth:

MV5BMTY2OTYzNzk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDE1NzU2MDE@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Greed Island isn't a virtual world, it's a real place, and you just teleport to the island. The game and card system is just a really big nen construct.

One of my favorite twists! It makes so much sense.
He's saying Greed Island isn't actually a video game but a real world location that the game teleports people to.

Oh.

I dunno why but that sounds kind of lame to me. I'm not surprised I didn't remember it from reading the manga.

Greed Island isn't a virtual world, it's a real place, and you just teleport to the island. The game and card system is just a really big nen construct.

One of my favorite twists! It makes so much sense.

It hasn't been stated openly, but it's pretty obvious everything made from Nen and just shows the level of complexity this power can reach.

All the examples I can think of are reformed villains or "not the real villain of this arc". The Phantom Troupe are still the same as they were in the last arc and were the main villians.

I can think of a few examples past the point where Toonami cancelled it but nothing as straight-forward as what's going on with the Phantom Troupe here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom