• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Please tell me they don't change Polnareff to Eiffel!

Please, Lord DIO!
Thankfully, no. Only Namco seems to do this. Even Capcom kept it when they ported their Part 3 fighter to XBLA/PSN.

I think there was even footage shown at a con that confirmed they kept the name.

cntr

Banned
This ED is too good. See you guys for HxH.

Also, that Tower of Grey guy was named Grey Fly, which, according to Araki, is supposed to be a reference to Glenn Frey.

I won't lie.

I think Polnareff's stand is my favorite.

I can see why. It's so simple and effective.

tumblr_nj05gvoO2L1scin3lo1_540.gif

Xe4

Banned
That episode was ok, I've seen better, but am hopeful that the series will improve later.

Trying really hard to stay awake. Probably try to take a small nap and get up for HxH and Lupin but at least in time for Outlaw Star.

cntr

Banned
The first quarter of SDC is pretty much universally agreed to be the weakest part of Jojo, even in Japan. So there's a bunch of episodes that're just "okay".

I think it gets pretty consistently good after the
Justice
fight, though, and there's some great episodes before then.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH FLESH

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IT'S BECOMING A SHITTY ROM COM NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

stfu devil ape, you've done nothing

OMG IT'S FRENCH DUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom