• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

I'll go see the movie if nothing else, just to see how mainstream they made it with a big name celebrity in ScarJo.

C75J5hQVwAA0tFn.jpg

Raxus

The Promised Neverland:

giphy.gif

I swear if this does not turn into an anime it will be a crime. People will go nuts going into this blind.

zulux21

The Promised Neverland:

giphy.gif

I swear if this does not turn into an anime it will be a crime. People will go nuts going into this blind.

there is no doubt it will become an anime. it's a shonen jump series.

the issue is it's still only 32 weeks old.

I figure spring 2018 is the most likely time for it.

a quick search says my hero acedmia anime was announced oct 2015 which is about 15 months after the series launched.

oct 2017 would be 14 months after the promised neverland launched. thus why I am thinking it will follow a similar route to MHA.

that being said it might take a little bit longer since it has just been one arc so far so that will likely need to find a logical stopping point before they even think about making an anime series.

and given how much stuff has been going down it might need a two season order instead of 1 so it might fall to fall 2018 instead.

Morlas

I'm sure a series about
children being raised to be harvested and eaten by demons which happens to have one of the main children set himself on fire as a fu to the system is perfectly approps for kids.

I will still maintain that fight was the best one of that part of the arc. Definitely better than the Ulquiorra fight.

Well Ichigo vs Grimmjow had some decent buildup. Grimmjow nearly killed Ichigo twice. Hell in one of those fights he was missing an arm.

Ulquiorra also had a really boring personality.

Yeah even if you re edited bleach and cut out the filler and chaff from fights it would still be a slow show cause kubo is a hack.

I feel like Kubo definitely would have excelled as part of a Writer/Artist duo. Like his art was amazing when he still gave a shit, but dude only had like one good story arc in him.

But honestly, the more I learn about the insanity behind keeping a manga running weekly, the more I can respect the ones that even jumped the shark like Bleach. Not Fairy Tail though lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG, those Bleach chapter names.

Someone needs to make a quiz to question if it's a real chapter title or made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom